~12.2

They stopped singing after a while and the girls went away to talk. "The way Ricky looks at you, I'm jealous." Nini smiled "At least you're engaged." She knew it was silly but since she was a little girl her biggest dream was to marry the love of her life.

Gina looked at the boys and so did all the other girls, they all noticed that they were hiding something. "What are they hiding?" All of them had different  ideas but well none of them expected what they were actually talking about. "Anyways tell us about that movie." Ashlyn said to get everyone on other thoughts. "I don't know much yet, but it's about a young women chasing her dreams. That doesn't always work out though." "So it's about you" Gina said while smiling. Nini burst out laughing "I don't think so, that would eb really creepy."

The other girls also started laughing. They kept talking about a few more details about each other, which they wouldn't exactly tell the boys. When suddenly Ricky was standing behind them. "Nini can I talk to you alone?" She nodded but everyone saw that she looked worried. The two of them went to the dressing room. As they got in Ricky closed the door after they went through the door.

Nini put her purse onto the table and when she turned back around she was speechless. Ricky was on his knees holding a little red box. "Nini will you make me the happiest men on earth and marry me?" She had tears in her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands "Yes." He stood up with a huge smile on his face and put a ring on her finger. Then they kissed and Nini was the happiest women on planet earth. After just sitting there happy for a few minutes they decided to go back to their friends and let everyone know.

They came back into the theatre holding hands, the girls immediately noticed that something good has happened. Nini ran up to them and just showed them her hand. "No way, Congrats. I told you he would ask you." She smiled "I guess you were right, but I really didn't expect this."

Nini zoned out while everyone else was talking about how happy they were for her. She was thinking about what will happen now. A few hours later they decided to go home for the day. In the car Nini asked Ricky something she couldn't get off her mind all day

"I overheard you talking to your mom a couple of weeks ago. You said that you didn't want to get married yet." He started laughing "I thought you were spying on me, I said that on purpose because I knew you were listening. I was actually asking my mom what ring she thinks you'd prefer."

She had to smile "Wow, I didn't expect that. I'm glad that's that though." Nini leaned in to kiss him. "I love you and I can't wait to be your wife." Ricky smiled "I love you too."

Don't forget to vote and comment