~6

EJ was one his way over to his cousin's house. He didn't go to visit Ashlyn, he was visiting Gina. As he arrived Gina already came running out of the house and hugged him. EJ smiled "Should we go?" She nodded and hoped into the passenger seat of his car.

During the whole ride they listened to the radio and sang along. They both had lots of fun but other than Gina EJ was about to do something really brave. The two of them arrived at the place they were going, the lake. He grabbed a bag with food in it out of his trunk and She put a blanket onto the still a bit wet grass. It was still really early so they ate breakfast together. When she got a call from Ashlyn. "Calm down, I'm safe. EJ and I are at the lake, we'll come back this afternoon."

She hung up smiling. "You know Ashlyn is the mom of the group. He smiled "I do." EJ handed her a crossaint and got himself one too. They talked about the Musical, School and just life in general.  Gina reached into the bag to get some more peanut butter but instead she pulled out a little black box.

She looked confused "EJ what is that?" She tried to open it but before she could he grabbed it out of her hand. "You weren't supposed to see that." He handed her the peanut butter, although he knew very well that she didn't care about that anymore. "You're not going to tell me, are you?" He nodded "You guessed right." EJ tried going back to the conversation they had before but she didn't want that. "I trust you a lot, but I don't think you feel the same. Can you bring me home?" He reluctantly said yes.

She went into the car and he threw the rest of the food into the trunk. During the ride home neither of them said a word. As they pulled up to her house she said a quicky goodbye and hopped out the car. He wanted to drive away when he noticed that she had forgotten her phone.

He went to the front door and knocked. Ashlyn opened and gestured him to go upstairs. EJ knocked on her door. "Leave me alone" She yelled. He came in any ways, when Gina saw EJ she got mad. "I especially don't want to see you." He sat down on her desk chair "You forgot your phone."

EJ pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to her. Then he pulled out the little black box. "You want to make me feel even worse." He shock his head and handed it to her too "I bought this for you." Gina looked shocked but opened it. Insides she found a little heart necklace with "Ejina" on the back.

She looked up and smiled. EJ sat down next to her "I do, I love you." Gina had a huge smile on her face "I love you too." They leaned in and kissed. Gina tried to stand up but EJ hugged her instead.

She put her head on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead.

Don't forget to vote and comment