~9

"Hey" Nini said. Ricky smiled and hugged her. "Should we go?" She nodded. They went to his car and got in. Nini turned on some music. Ricky sighed "Not Taylor Swift again." She started laughing "I thought you'd know me by now." He smiled. They were going on a little trip to La over the weekend, during the drive they talked a lot about different things. Suddenly Nini decided to turn on the Radio instead and neither of them said a word after they heard the song. "Ricky" She looked at him with a bit of anger but also with joy.

Ricky scratched his head "Uhmm, yay that is my song." He stopped the car and the side of the street, so they could talk about it. "You didn't tell me, I thought I was your best friend." Nini was seriously hurt about that. "Nini you are, I just didn't know it would blow up like that." She nodded "I believe you, it's just I always wanted this for you but I thought you would at least tell me." In that moment Ricky knew that he really messed up. "I'm so sorry Nini" He was interrupted by his phone ringing. "Hey" He was silent for a bit, while listening to what his manager had to say. "Sounds amazing, but I don't have time this weekend. I'm here with my best friend." Ricky tried to hang up but Nini wouldn't let him. "You need to do whatever your manager told you to do." Ricky shock his head "It'll ruin our weekend."

Nini smiled "Do it for me." He couldn't resist that so he said yes. Then they continued driving towards Los Angeles. AS they got to the place they were staying at Nini finally got the courage to ask "What exactly did your Manager want you to do?" Ricky smiled "I thought you'd never ask. He invited me and a friend to a premier." Nini looked sad "That will be so much fun for you. I might go to the cinema." Ricky looked confused "I thought it was obvious that I meant you with the friend I can bring, I could never let you miss something this fun." Nini had a huge smile on her face "Thank you." The next was the day of the premier and they were getting ready to leave.

She stepped out of the bathroom and Ricky looked stunned. "Wow, I did not expect you to look even better than normally." Nini's cheeks turned red "Let's go." A car came to pick them up, the closer they got the more nervous both of them got. When they arrived Ricky got out first and helped Nini out, getting out of a car in high heels is not easy. Ricky had to giggle a little "Don't laugh at me." He smiled "I would never." A few people came up to them and greated Ricky. Nini was new to all of this, Ricky was too but this was his third event not his first. Then a reporter came up to them. "Ricky is that your Girlfriend?" Ricky shock his head "No, she is just my best friend. Well not just my best friend she is the reason I started releasing Music." Nini's heart melted "So did you ever write a song about her?"

He nodded "Yay, I haven't released it though." Nini couldn't forget that the whole day. As they opened the door to their Hotel Room she couldn't keep it in anymore. "Can I hear the song you wrote about me?" Ricky shock his head "You don't want to hear it." Nini looked at Ricky "You owe me that." He sighed but agreed, he grabbed his guitar and started playing. Ricky didn't start singing though. "Everything ok?" Nini asked. "I will sing you the sing if you promise that it won't change anything between us." She nodded "Of course, how could it." Ricky started playing the song "Make you feel beautiful in the morning."

well if Nini wouldn't have known that it was about her she wouldn't have thought that. "Wait, if that song is about me that means you had a crush on me while I dated EJ." You could see how ashamed Ricky was "Yay, I still do to be honest." Nini didn't think twice about this. She got up and kissed him. Then she hugged him and didn't let go. "You like me too" He said.

Nini smiled "Since Middle School."

Don't forget to vote and comment