~ 35.2

"oh, Hey Nini, didn't know you'd be here" Gina said with a smirk on her face. She obviously knew where to find the two women. She had spied on them at set and heard them talking about going to the mall.

After all her nightmares and what has happened before the brunette was terrified. "What do you want?" The curly haired women did not say anything instead she continued smirking. "Gina seriously what do you want? Haven't you done enough damage?" Kourtney asked. Her voice clearly showed that she was annoyed. "I just wanted to say congratulations on being Pregnant. Ricky must be thrilled."

Nini was speechless, so her best friend took over. "How do you know?" "Let's say I know a few people." Nini still could not get a word out, what if she had already told Ricky? "If we're on the topic your husband doesn't seem to know. I would tell him soon before someone else does."

With that she turned on her heels and started walking away. "Take a deep breath and then we'll go home. You can tell Ricky today, he won't be mad." The curly haired women said to assure her best friend.

The truth was that Gina is a manipulative girl, so she could have easily done something to make Ricky angry.

-

Around 30 minutes later the two women arrived at Ricky's and Nini's apartment. When she opened the door the first thing, she saw was her husband sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

Ricky looked up to see Nini in the doorway. "Is it true?" He asked while walking towards her. "What is true?" Gina couldn't have told him. She just couldn't have. "Are you really pregnant?" His voice was full of hurt.

The brunette just nodded her head while looking at the ground. Instead of being mad the curly haired man hugged his wife. When he let her go, he placed a hand on her belly. "Neens, why did my ex-girlfriend have to tell me that my own wife is pregnant?"

Tears started rolling down Nini's cheek. "I don't know how she found out. I only told Kourtney because I wanted to surprise you for your birthday tomorrow."

Ricky pulled her into another hug "I'm not mad at you. I get that you wanted to surprise me and that you never wanted her to know." He placed a kiss on her forehead "The only thing that is important right now is that you are carrying our child."

They spent the rest of the day together just cuddling and most of the time Ricky had a hand on Nini's belly. Normally she would find that weird, but right now she loved that.

-

It's been around two months since Ricky found out and since they have last seen Gina. Nini already had a small bump. You probably guessed it, but Ricky was way more excited about it all than Nini. She did not like the fact that her body was changing even if that meant she could have a child with the man of her dreams. Every chance her got the curly haired man tried to make his wife remember that in his eyes she was the most beautiful women on earth.

Today she wasn't feeling well at all, so she took a day off work. Ricky still had to go though so she was left alone in their big apartment. The brunette was determent to pick out some furniture for the nursery today, just online for now. Also, her Husband might kill her if she went outside feeling like shit.

A knock on the door got Nini out of her thoughts. "Hey" her eyes widened in shock. "Hello Mrs. Bowen" Gina said with a grin on her face.

„I'm guessing Ricky is not home. I'll just let myself in." With that the curly haired woman was standing in her living room. "Leave, now" she said. "I'm not even thinking about it. You took my life, I think you deserve to be taught a lesson." Nini swallowed hard. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She rolled her eyes "Of course you don't. I should have been the one to marry Ricky and I should have been the one carrying his child. You took the place I was supposed to have." Now the brunette was scared, she knew what Gina was capable of doing.

"Please don't hurt the baby" She said in tears. The curly haired woman just smirked "That's exactly what I'm planning on doing." That was all she said before pushing Nini onto the floor and starting to kick her belly.

„Gina stop" She yelled while laiying on the ground in tears. "You don't deserve this" Gina continued to say while stepping on Nini's stomach. "Please, just stop." Nini kept crying until the pain suddenly stopped. Not for long though because an even stronger pain flowed through her body. "No" she screamed. Gina just laughed "You didn't deserve to take my spot. I was supposed to marry Ricky, this is just what you deserved."

When Gina left Nini just continued laying on the ground in tears. She could feel it or more like she could not. She knew that she had lost her baby. It was the worst kind of pain a woman can go through.

Not long after that all happened the door opened again, and Ricky came inside. When he saw his wife on the floor crying, he immediately rushed to her side. "What happened Neens?" "I think our baby is gone."

With that she threw herself into his arms and continued to cry. "It'll be ok, but can you tell me why you were laying on the floor?" The brunette nodded her head "Gina she showed up here and started talking about me taking her space and that I didn't deserve to carry your child. Then she pushed me on the floor and kept kicking my belly."

The curly haired man was furious, but he tried to act calm so he wouldn't worry his wife even more. He started playing with her hair to try and calm her down. "How about we go to the doctor to find out if you actually lost it?" She just nodded her head.

-

"I'm sorry to say that you did indeed have a miscarriage" The doctor said. Nini immediately broke down in Ricky's arms.

———
Not the ending everyone was hoping for. Just be glad I didn't Users first idea, that would have ended in Nini being dead.

If y'all want me to I could write a third part, but only if y'all would want me to