~17

Ricky and Nini have been best friends all their life, but nothing more. They are playing truth or dare with their friends. The were last to arrive and when they got there they immediately started. "Who should start?" Ashlyn asked.

Nini shrug her shoulders "I don't know, let's spin a bottle." She wanted to do that when Gina said "I'll start." Nini smiled "Good, Truth or Dare." "Truth" She answered. "Ok, do you think Ricky is a good dancer?" She started laughing "Uhmm well, not exactly." Everyone started laughing. "I would say it's Nini's turn" EJ said. Nini gave him a death stare, but Gina agreed. "Truth or Dare" She asked.

Nini really didn't want to answer a question like "Do you like Ricky?" "Dare." Gina had a weird smile on her face "I dare you to kiss Ricky." She looked shocked "Like on the cheek?" Gina shock her head.

"I can't kiss my best friend, there is no way I'm doing that." Ricky stood up "Let's do this." Nini followed him confused and mad. When they closed the living room door She asked "What was that? You know I won't kiss you?" He started laughing "I know that, I wanted to save you though."

She hugged him "Thank you." Then she noticed something "I'm wearing lipstick, bend down a bit." He was confused but did what she told him to do. She put a bit of lipstick on his lips and then also put a bit of lipstick next to her own lips.

„Now it looks more realistic." He smiled "You're good at this." She started laughing "Not really."  Ricky wanted to go back into the living room. His hand was one the handle when suddenly Nini gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll go to the bathroom" And off she was.

He went into the living room and sat back down on the couch. "Everything ok?" They asked because he wasn't really there yet. "Yay, let's choose someone else. Nini is in the bathroom." EJ raised his hand "Ill go next." "Truth or dare" He immediately answered.

"Dare." Ashlyn grabbed his phone "You have to take and embarrassing picture of yourself and post it in your instagram story." He reluctantly did what he had to. The picture was really bad "Ok, done. Who's next?" Everyone looked at Ricky "Ok, ok I'll go next." "Truth or dare" EJ asked. "Uhm, Truth."

They decided to huddle about what to ask him "Ok, we have something" Gina announced. "Did you actually Kiss Nini?" EJ asked. Ricky's cheeks turned red "Yes." He was looking at the ground while saying that and when he looked up he saw Nini standing in the door with red cheeks.

Neither of them moved or said a word. "Can you two just realize that you're In love with each other" Gina said a bit frustrated. She walked over to him and he stood up. Then they kissed and this time none of them felt ashamed.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Happy birthday Zahra428
I hope you have an amazing birthday and I hope the next year will be amazing for you. Love you so so so much💕💗