~ 2.1

"Today is the day you will find your future Queen." Ricky's mom said during breakfast. He sighed "If I'll find anyone." His mom arranged a huge ball with hundreds of girls attending. After breakfast it was already time for everyone to get ready. Rick was standing in front of the mirror already dressed in his siut, when his little sister Lea came into the room. She was also already fully dressed "Hey."

Lea looked at Ricky and smiled "If you won't find a girlfriend looking this good I'll be mad." He smiled while spinning Lea around, so her dress would fly around. They started laughing "Promise me that no girl or anything will come between us." He nodded "Of course, pinky promise." They hugged when their mother came into the room. "I'm glad to see you two are already dressed and ready to go, lea may you leave us alone I need to talk to your brother." She nodded "I'll see you at the ball."

Lea walked out the door while smiling. His Mom sat down at the end of his bed "Today is a very important day, becoming king is not possible without being married." Ricky nodded "I know, you have been telling me that everyday since I've turned 18. So for the last 6 years." She nodded "But now is your last chance, You will become king on your 25th birthday." He sighed knowing that his birthday was in a month.

Then it was time for the ball, a few moments before Ricky was going into the ball room Lea came up to him. "Everything will be fine." She walked away smiling. Ricky took one last deep breath and then stepped through the door. He smiled but his sister could see how fake it was. He looked over at her and saw that she was talking to a girl her age, he couldn't help but smile thinking that his sister is happy.

His mom gestured him to Dance with a girl, so he walked up to a random girl "May I have this dance?" The girl smiled and they went onto the dance floor. This went on for a while, when he gave up. He sat down next to his mom "I'll never find someone." Lynne shock her head "You haven't even meet all of them." Ricky sighed "I'll dance with someone else, but I'll quickly go to the bathroom before."

His mom nodded, so he quickly went out the door with no intention of coming back. On his way out the door he ran into a girl. "I'm so sorry" she said." Ricky looked at her and smiled "It was my fault, I'm sorry." She smiled "You're prince Richard right?" He nodded, He thought she only wanted to dance with him. "That's good because" He stopped her "I'm not in the mood to dance." She started laughing "You think that's the reason I stopped you. I was wondering if you knew were your sister is because my little sister went somewhere with her." Ricky started laughing too "Sorry, I'm just used to girls only wanting my title and all that stuff but I have no idea where my sister is. If you want to I can help you search." The girl smiled "I'm Nini by the way or well actually Nina but I hate that name." "That's a beautiful name, You can call me Ricky. I don't like my name either."

They went outside together and started looking everywhere for the two girls. As it got dark outside the gave up. "Where else could they be? Its already dark outside." Ricky shrug his shoulders "My sister is good at hiding if she doesn't want to get found." She nodded "My sister is really smart so she would probably choose a place where no one could find them." They sat down on a bench near them when suddenly the two girls jumped out of the bushes. "You two scared me" Nini said. The girls were dirty and their dresses where full of leaves. "You have to change or mom will freak out" Ricky stood up.

Lea smiled "I will don't worry, but I think our plan worked." They ran into the palace and kept laughing.

This is part one and two will be posted tomorrow. Don't forget to vote and comment