~ 29.1

Ricky and Nini fell in love in high school and this love lasted for the rest of their lives. They've been married for nearly a year now. Nini was writing music for artist while Ricky he well is a famous singer. So that he would be going on tour for 3 months wasn't a surprise to either of them. What happened right before he left was though. The brunette had been feeling sick for about a week now so Ricky basically forced her to go see a doctor.

"Congratulations" her head shot up. "What! Why?" she started playing with her fingers. "Nina you're pregnant. You're 1 month along." She froze. How was she supposed to tell her husband? Sure, they are married, and both weren't opposed to having kids, but he was going to leave for three months. When she got back to her car the first thing, she did was let herself break down.

Nini wasn't sure if they were happy tears or not. She personally was happy about being pregnant. It's just that she'd somehow have to tell him but also get him to still go on this tour. She drove back home while thinking about how to tell him. As soon as she opened the door to their house, she smelled that he was cooking. Suddenly Nini had the urge to throw up. The brunette was hovering over the toilet when Ricky knocked on the door. "Are you ok babe?" She didn't answer. Even if she would have wanted to, she couldn't have.

There was another knock "Nini babe, please open the door." She had locked the door to make sure he couldn't get in. Tears started rolling down the brunette's cheek. "Please just leave me alone for a bit Ricky." He sighed "Fine, I'm going to be in the living room." The curly haired boy made his way to the living room and although he can't remember doing anything wrong, he can't help the feeling that she was mad at him. Nini on the other hand was sitting on the bathroom floor with tears in her eyes. She couldn't ruin his dream. The girl knew that her husband would stay here if he found out about the child, so she decided to hide this from him until he came back.

The brunette was sure it would be the right decision because when he gets back, they'll still have time to plan everything. So that's what she did. Nini went to the living room and just put herself into his arms, that was enough for him to forget about what had happened just a few minutes prior.

-

Although Nini decided not to tell anyone she still had to go and get an ultrasound. The brunette had brought one of those typical black and white photos back home. Since she didn't want Ricky to find out, yet she hid it in her bedside table. One day she came home from the grocery store to Ricky sitting at the kitchen table with just that black and white picture in his hand.

Nini froze in her spot and swallowed before putting the groceries away. As soon as she did that, she looked up at him. "Care to explain this?" he put the picture in front of her. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. "It's not what it looks like" she got out between sobs. "Really? Because right now it looks like you've been hiding that you were pregnant from me." She just started crying even more.

He sighed "I can't believe you would do this to me." She abruptly lifted her head and just stared at him. "I can't believe you would cheat on me." The brunette shook her head "I'm not nor would I ever."

The curly haired men rolled his eyes "Sure, why else would you hide this from me?" Suddenly she felt like her voice was gone. All she wanted to do was tell him that she did it so he would go on tour, but she couldn't. "I knew it." Nini broke down in tears again "I'm not going to kick you out since you're pregnant, but I want you to search for a new place to stay immediately and I'm also going to file for divorce."

Before she could say or do anything Ricky had grabbed a bag and left. The girl was shaking and tried her best to call her moms, although they live in Salt Lake City and she in LA they might be able to help.

"Hey Nini" Momma D said through the phone. "Momma" is all she got out through her sobs. "Sweetie what happened?" Nini couldn't stop crying though so her mom called the first person who lives in LA she could think of. That person just happened to be Big red. As soon as he got the call he drove to their house. Ricky had given him a key when they moved in, so he opened the door to find the brunette curled into a ball on the kitchen floor. "Hey Nini, come on let's get you to the couch."

Big red helped her up and when she was on the couch, he put a blanket over her. In that momet he got a call from his best friend. "Hey dude" he said when he picked up. "Hi Big red." He sounded hurt. "What happened between you and Nini?" "What! How do you know?"

He sighed "first of you only sound this hurt if you two got into a fight and her Dana called me asking if I could check on Nini since apparently she has been crying nonstop." Ricky left out a sarcastic laugh "She was crying. What should I say since she was the one who cheated on me." The red head looked at the brunette who was curled up into a ball on the couch. "Nini did what now." "She's pregnant with another man's baby." He continued to talk to his curly haired best friend for a bit to try and calm him.

As soon as he hung up, he walked over to Nini, who was still crying. "What happened?" She let another sob "Ricky, he thinks I'm cheating on him." He put his hand on her back in a comforting gesture "He told me. He also mentioned that you're pregnant."

She just nodded her head. "It's Ricky's, right?" She nodded her head again. Big red let out a sigh of relief. "Then why didn't you just tell him? We both know he would love to be a dad." The girl nodded her head "That's the problem. He's supposed to go on tour and I know that as soon as I would have told him he would have cancelled it to be with me." He quickly got up to bring her a glass of water. She gladly accepted it. "I know I should have told him, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it." "You should tell him" he said. Nini nodded her head "I know, but I'm not sure if he would listen to me."

-

Ricky had told all of their friends about them getting a divorce and naturally everyone asked why. When he told them neither of them could believe it, so they all flew out to LA to talk to Nini. They all knew Nini wouldn't cheat, especially not on Ricky. The love of her life. The curly haired boy was the only one who didn't get it. The brunette had also tried to talk to her now ex-husband multiple times. All their friend tried to tell him too, but he wouldn't believe them. 

She had moved back to Salt Lake City shortly after Ricky left for his tour. Now she was 9 months pregnant and nearing her due date. Gina and Ej still both lived their too, so they took it upon themselves to take care of Nini every time her moms couldn't. They were all mad at Ricky for not even listening to Nini and just being so stubborn, so he was all alone now. She was hurt the most. The girl had blocked him everywhere, but she still hoped he would just show up or that she would just wake up and realize that it was all a nightmare. That never happened though.

Nini was currently sitting on the couch of Gina's and Ej's apartment. Suddenly a wave of pain shot through her body "ow." The two adults immediately rushed to her side. "What do you need?" Gina asked while Ej called her mom's. "Ricky" she cried out. The curly haired women felt so bad since this was the only thing, she couldn't have.

A couple painful hours later her daughter was born completely healthy. She loved her kid so much although it was from a man who broke her heart by believing she could do something like that to him. Although he hurt her so much, he still wanted the baby's last name to be Bowen. Maybe she wanted a part of her old life back or maybe she wanted to show him that it was his child.

So, she named the child Anna Louise Bowen, the name Ricky always wanted his daughter to have. Nini knew she had to move on but she just couldn't. Every time she looked at her daughter, she was reminded of him. She had the same curly hair as her dad.

This is so sad and I cried while writing it. But don't worry there is a part two

Hope y'all enjoyed