~16

Nini is the babysitter of Ricky's little sister Lea. They know each other but aren't really close, they just exchange a few friendly words. Nini knocked on the door and Ricky opened it. "Hey" She said smiling, she has had the biggest crush on him since the start of freshman year. "Hi" He smiled and got his sister.

Lea came running down the stairs "Nini." She hugged the little girl "I have something fun planned, how do you feel about going to the zoo?" She had big eyes "Yesss." Ricky started laughing "Have fun you two." He was leaning against the wall, while Nini helped Lea get her shoes on. Nini didn't notice but Ricky couldn't take his eyes off of her. As she finished Lea jumped up and ran over to Ricky "Can you come too?" She made really big eyes.

Ricky sighed "I was actually planning on going to big red's but I guess if you want to I could join you. If that's ok with Nini." Nini nodded "Totally." Lea had a huge smile on her face "Yay." They drove there and well it was an awkward car ride. Ricky's sister was the only one talking. They arrived and Ricky and Nini were both not exactly thrilled to be there with each other. Both of them had a crush on the other person, but neither of them knew the truth.

Lea suspected something though, that's why she wanted Ricky to join them. She might only be 9, but she is really smart. Lea made each of them hold one of her hands. Then she ran off to see the elephants and neither Ricky or Nini noticed that they were well holding each others hands.

That lasted for a few seconds when Nini ran after Lea. Ricky stayed back and smiled, he thought to himself "Wow, that felt good." Then he went over to the girls and picked Lea up. Ricky loves his little sister and she loves if she can sit on his shoulders. They walked around the zoo like that for a while, when Lea got hungry. So they decided to get some ice cream. At the end of the day they decided to visit the elephants one more time, they are Lea's favourite animal. She was really close to the fence, while Ricky and Nini stood a few steps behind her. Again neither of them noticed that they were holding each others hands. Ricky finally noticed after 10 minutes, but didn't say anything. Then Nini saw that he was smiling and noticed they were holding hands.

She pulled her hand away "I'm so sorry." Ricky shock his head "Don't worry and was it really that bad?" Nini looked away and her cheeks turned red. She whispered "I actually enjoyed it." She thought Ricky wouldn't hear that but he did. "Look at me " he said. As soon as she was facing Ricky again He kissed her. When he let her go she couldn't hide her smile. "I thought I heard you say that you liked when I held your hand." Nini looked surprised "You heard that." Ricky nodded while smiling.

Lea came running back to them "Did it work?" She asked excitedly. Ricky was confused "Did what work?" She smiled "Are you two a thing now?" Nini and Ricky both looked ta Lea in shock "You were trying to set us up." She smiled "Yep." They both hugged her and went home.

Don't forget to vote and comment