~ 35.1

This oneshot is based on a fanfic I wrote on Instagram. It plays 5 years after that story ended. In that story Gina cheated on Ricky, lied to him about hurting Nini and blaming it on Nini instead. Then she tried to get revenge since Ricky broke up with her. That's all you need to know for this one shot. Hope you enjoy even if it's a bit different.

———

How could you betray me like that!" I was confused "I didn't do anything." I looked at EJ, who was just as confused as I was. "And you" Ricky looked at him "I wanted you to be happy but dating the one girl that nearly ruined my life is not nice." I looked at them and saw the tension. "Ricky!" He looked at me "If I did something this has nothing to do with EJ." He nodded and EJ sat down.

Ricky didn't say a word, so I asked "Why exactly are you mad at me? Yes, I should have told you that I'm dating EJ, but I wanted to do that today." "Were you also planning on telling me that you were trying to make me, and Gina split up." I couldn't believe what he just said. "I had feelings for you at first, but I would have never dared to do that."

He shook his head "You really think I'd believe you more than my girlfriend." I shook my head "I thought you would believe the truth." He stood up "That is the truth!"

Nini abruptly sat up in bed. Recently she has had nightmares about all the things that happened when she met her now husband Ricky.

All the movement woke him up. "Another nightmare?" He asked her. To which she only nodded her head. "Come here" Ricky said while opening his arms for her. She gladly snuggled into his chest.

„Sorry for always waking you up" The brunette nearly whispered. He kissed her forehead "It's ok as long as you're ok. We had a pretty interesting beginning anyways."

-

I came back because EJ left his bag in my car. Instead of seeing him search for it I saw him Kissing Gina. "Nini it's not what you think it is." I ran away, but shortly after he caught up to me.

"Nini listen to me, she kissed me, and I immediately pushed her away." I felt a tear roll down my face "That might be true, but you lied to me. You said you were searching for your bag, that obviously wasn't true." I threw his bag at him "Here you have it, now leave me alone." I ran back to my car and drove home.

Nini tossed and turned in her bed. Ricky was working late today, which meant she was alone with her thoughts. She sighed before getting out of bed. Forcing herself to fall asleep just to have another nightmare might not be a good idea.

There was something that stuck out to her. All the nightmares included the one person he hated most in her life or talked about her. Gina Porter, the person who nearly destroyed her life. That might be a bit extreme, but she lied to Ricky about what actually happened between the two women.

The brunette couldn't sleep anymore, or she was probably just scared of another nightmare. Either way she grabbed a book and walked over to the big window with the window seat with a blanket in hand. Both Nini and Ricky had successful acting careers and Nini was a successful singer as well. So, to say that they had a comfortable life is an understatement.

-

Ricky comes home early the next morning. They filmed the whole night, so he was exhausted. The curly haired man walked into their bedroom to an empty bed. It was around 5 am, so he was surprised.

Then his eyes fell on his wife sitting in the window seat. He slowly walked over to her and immediately noticed that she fell asleep. Ricky took the book and put the bookmark in, since he knew she would kill him if he didn't do that, then he picked up his wife bridal style and carried her to the bed.  Just as put her down she opened her eyes. Instead of saying anything she pulled him down next to her. The way she held onto him made him think that something happened. "What's wrong Baby?" Before he got an answer, she had fallen back asleep and for now that was ok for him.

-

A couple hours later they were woken up by the laud and annoying voice of the alarm clock. "I hate waking up" She mumbled to try and not wake up her husband. He was already wide awake though. "Morning Neens" He said smiling.

She kissed him before getting up to start her day. It was just a normal day for both of them, except that Ricky left for a work a few hours later than usual. "See you tonight" she said while giving him a goodbye kiss. Ricky smiled "I'll cook something for us." The next few hours are rather boring, and he mostly spends them sleeping. Until someone rang the doorbell. He sighed loudly before throwing on a shirt and opening the door.

„What do y-" The curly haired boy cut himself off when he saw who was standing at his front door.

"Gina. What the fuck are you doing here?" The curly haired women just shrug her shoulders "Just wanted to say hi, I guess. Seems like it was a bad idea." He rolled his eyes "It sure was. Now leave before I do something I'll regret." She just smiled "Oh, you already did by marrying that women. She probably hasn't even told you yet." He raised an eyebrow "Told me what?" Gina started laughing "My point exactly." Without saying anything else she turned on her heels and left.

Leaving Ricky standing at the front door completely confused. What the hell was his ex-girlfriend talking about? If he believes her what would his wife be hiding from him. Shortly after he left for work, but he couldn't get this conversation out of his mind.

-

"Kourt, I feel bad for not telling him? Sure, I want to tell him on his birthday in a few days, but what if he somehow finds out before that." They curly haired women placed her hand on her best friend's shoulder to comfort her "Then you would have a reason why you didn't tell him, and he would understand." The brunette sighed "I guess you are right."

Kourtney moved to LA shortly after Nini and Ricky got engaged. Now she is a makeup artist and she just happened to work on the movie Nini is currently filming. "Now go, you have a scene to film."

A few hours later the girls were getting ready to leave and go grab some stuff for Ricky's birthday. "Shot, I forgot my car keys." She quickly ran back into her dressing room to grab them. They laid next to where her bag was last, they must have fallen out of the bag somehow. She picked them up, but when she tried to leave someone closed the door.

No one was there though. She was confused, but just quickly went back to where Kourtney was waiting for her.

-

On they way to the mall Nini fell asleep. Kourtney had insisted on driving since she said her best friend should get some rest.

Gina stop" I yelled while laying on the ground in tears. "You don't deserve this" Gina continued to say while stepping on my stomach. "Please, just stop." I kept crying until the pain suddenly stopped. Not for long though because an even stronger pain flowed through my body. "No" I screamed. She just laughed "You didn't deserve to take my spot. I was supposed to marry Ricky, this is just what you deserved."

"Nini wake up" Kourtney was shaking the Brunette awake. "You were shaking and crying, I think you had a nightmare." Her face changed from concerned to relieve "It was just a nightmare." "It was Neens, don't worry. Whatever it was won't happen." That's what she kept telling herself. Why should Gina suddenly come back after years anyways.

The two women walked into the mall. Their first stop was a baby store to get a little onesie that said, "I love Daddy." The curly haired woman was near tears while walking through the store and Nini was crying, happy tears of course. After getting everything, they needed they decided to go to their favourite Italian restaurant to get some Lunch. "That store has cute hats, we should go there after we finish."

When The brunette turned around to see what her friend was talking about she saw someone she hoped to never see again.

„Gina" she breathed out.
———
The third nightmare didn't actually happen, but who knows what the future holds.

I've been thinking about posting betrayal on wattpad too, would y'all want me to or not? The story is already written so I could update regularly. The chapters are short though and probably not that good.

This also has a part two so don't worry. And thank you for 12k