KK Dance

Today we were doing some extra shoot for The Show about how many ending fariries we would have on the performance for when we went on the show. Of course that had to be decided on how well we do various missions whilst doing our title track choreo.

We had all quickly gotten into position and gotten through the first many missions with very much complaints from Jay and Jake, especially now that Jungwon's mission had come up.

Standing behind Heeseung I peeked out from behind him to watch what were happening, making a staff member immediately point to me.

"I am still in position. My feet didn't move!" I defended as I had just turned my upper body around to look at what were happening, "check the footage!"

The staff just squinted their eyes at me before letting the mission continue, with a lot of complaints over Jay and Jake's legs burning. I was handed a smal wooden board by Jungwon along with a marker, for us to write our goal for our group on. I quickly wrote my goal down before we began taking the round, and I peeked out from behind Heeseung to reveal mine.

"I wrote that..." I trailed off before letting out a small laugh and turning it around," I wrote it in English. But I wrote that I hope that we can show our love for Engenes properly. Engene, I love you!"

After having gone through all of the wishes we all handed them back to Jungwon, who had taken on a white glove. He placed the boards on two bricks, before easily running his fist through them, making all of us coo in surprise.

"Remind me to not make Wonie mad at me," I called out before the music was cued once again.

We continued again until the music stopped once again as Jake had run through our lines, making him happily cheer as he would not be standing in a hard position.

"Jiyeon once did ballet," Jake started to read making me sigh.

"Oh dear god no," I muttered quietly.

"Can she do the jumping combination Royale, Sauté, Side Split Jump, with no pause, while the other members count to seven, without overlapping each other?" Jake finished reading making me look out at the staff.

"Why?" I complained to them, as they all just laughed, "do you know how hard that is? I haven't danced in nearly a year! Wonie hit them!" I exclaimed making the boys all let out laughs at me as well, before I stood up and dusted off my pants, "I swear this is some sort of punishment to me."

"We'll be quick," Sunghoon assured me and I looked over my shoulder at them.

"Better be," I warned them before quickly and mentally going over the combination in my head, "count me in please."

"6, 7, 8," Heeseung happily counted and I began jumping, just for the boys too coo at me upon my first combination of the jumps.

"Count!" I complained at them as I continued jumping, focusing on getting the jumps right as I listened to the boys mess up over and over behind me, "please! My legs!" I screamed out at them making them all laugh before I heard someone yell seven.

I immediately dropped to the ground and grabbed onto my legs, they were almost like acid... or so it felt.

"I can't dance anymore. Jiyeon out," I shook my head in refusal, just for Niki to pull me back into my position and the music cued once again.

The next time the music stopped I luckily stood up, once again behind Heeseung, as Niki and Sunughoon were given a mission. However, I did begin to feel bad for Jay and Jake at this point. They had once again gotten unlucky with their position. That mission had been the one we had laughed the most at, but it had nearly been our last mission.

As we stood in one long line we were told to hold hands and get through a hoop within thirty seconds. I was luckily at the end of the line and had to start it. They counted me in and I quickly rolled the hoop over my head and jumped out of it, before it went onto Sunoo. It had been around Heeseung we had stumbled into problems, but in the end we had all managed to get through it within thirty seconds.

Once again we had begun dancing with a confetti canon had went off to announce we had passed everything. It had nearly scared us to death, but we had all continued dancing nonetheless.

In the end we had all passed the test before running off set.