Insert Coin

Before the live we had all been handed out a bag each with our costume in, before we all had went out to change into our costume. Upon opening mine I had immediately went back and begged the staff to give me another bag, to which they just shook their heads. So reluctantly I had gotten into my costume. It was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, at least it was a normal length dress, like she wore in the movie and not one of those slutty ones that Halloween had made.

After getting changed I returned to the practice room as I braided my hair and used the small elastics for my hair. As the boys all slowly arrived one by one I could feel how disappointed I were in getting a dress. However when Sunoo came in as Vanellope I was ready to throw hands. But before I got the chance the live was started and we all took turns to introduce ourselves.

"Try and seem happy, okay?" a staff member asked me and I nodded.

After Sunoo had introduced himself I went in front of the camera.

"Hello. I'm Jiyeon. Let's go somewhere over the rainbow together," I smiled brightly poking my cheek before walking over and sitting down on the last empty chair beside Niki who immediately handed me a blanket and I used it to cover the part of my legs that still showed.

Sunoo were the host for this live and we soon got our teams divided. I ended up on red team, along with Sunghoon, Niki and Sunoo.

"I don't want to be on the same team as Sunoo!" I complained as everyone moved around to part up the teams.

"Why not?" Sunoo immediately threw on his defenses.

"It's the wrong Vanellope," I muttered silently making him laugh out.

"I think I look cute though," he commented touching his small hair pins.

"Ah, why does he get to be Vanellope?" I questioned the staff behind the camera who all just seemed to find me entertaining, "you know all of our portfolios. Why in the world did you let him be Vanellope?"

"I don't think I've ever seen someone with such a passion for Vanellope," Heeseung laughed at me, which I ignored as I continued to the staff.

"You know I voiced her! Why would you do this to me?" I whined at the staff that just tried not to laugh so they won't be on the live.

"And right now, she's just as annoying," Jay commented making me huff as the staff just shook their head at me.

Sunoo quickly began explaining the rules behind the point system, before we all talked about Halloween in different countries. Korea and Japan seemed to not celebrate either that much, meanwhile Jake had gone trick or treating nearly every year.

"What about Denmark?" Sunghoon questioned as they all looked to me.

"We have our own holiday for going trick or treating," I shook my head, "I don't think Halloween is really celebrated, we acknowledge it, but no one really goes trick or treating."

"What is that holiday?" Sunoo frowned.

"Fastelavn. In the day kids would go beat the cat on the barrel and in the noon they'll go door to door singing this chant to get more candy," I explained and the boys all looked at me weirdly, "I phrased that wrong, didn't I?"

"I don't know, but it sounded very... disturbing," Jungwon explained.

"Ah... how do you explain it then, it's not disturbing. Only the history of it," I sighed as I grabbed my head, "so... the whole history is that there is a week in February where everyone fast before the reaping in spring. The last day of the fast is a celebration day. So the old tradition is to put a cat in a barrel and beat the barrel with a stick until the cat falls out, when it falls out you had to chase it and whoever caught it would be cat-king and get to eat the cat in celebration," I explained and the boys just widened their eyes even more," let me finish! That's history, it's not like that anymore!"

"Yeah I sure don't hope so, that's terrifying!" Jake exclaimed at me, "and I thought Australia could sound psychotic to some people."

"Now, we put candy in the barrel, and the kid that beats the bottom off the barrel is crowned cat-king and they chose their cat-queen. Then the candy is evenly distributed between the kids, and no one fast anymore," I explained, "actually... in February we're doing this. I'm gonna expose you to our traditions."

"I don't know if I want to do that..." Niki shook his head at me.

"No, no. It's fun. No cats will be involved and no animals will be harmed," I assured him.

We all slowly began playing the games , and by the end of the two first games we were winning in our team. The last game were the pirate game and so far we looked to be losing, as Sunghoon had made the pirate jump in the last round.

"Go noona, go noona, go noona," Niki silently chanted beside me as I picked up a plastic sword. I silently began swaying back and forth to his small cheers as I grabbed the barrel the pirate were in.

"Which one?" I questioned Sunoo who confidently pointed to the hole I should put the sword in, "cheer me on Nik!"

"Go noona, go noona, go go noona," Niki began cheering me on once again and I happily swayed back and forth as I put in the sword and nothing happened.

I grinned widely before pushing the barrel on. Once it reached Sunghoon our whole team watched him intently as he picked up his small plastic sword.

"You better place it right this time," I reminded him making him laugh nervously. 

He carefully placed the sword making the pirate jump up and everyone screech out in either glee or despair. However our despair only got greater after the price were revealed to be a bag made out of snacks.

"Still should've been Vanellope though," I muttered as we finished the live making Sunoo laugh loudly at me before throwing his arm around me.

"Aigoo... mad baby," he cooed at me.