The New Maknae Line

Today we were filming some game for a variety, where we had to be divided into two teams for the games we would be playing, in order to go against one another.

"Right, we'll pick out these sticks with either a pink or blue color, and then it'll decide our teams," I explained and stood with a cup in hand, "so I'll pick," I announced and pulled out a stick with a blue sticker on it, before passing it on.

As the boys all pulled their sticks we quickly had divided the teams. I happily greeted Niki and Sunoo as they both rushed to me, as we were on the same team. The three of us happily stood and yelled out loud as we jumped around in a tight hug, just for the others to stare at us weirdly.

"What's our teamname?" Niki gushed as we all stood down on the ground properly once again.

"Ayo, Hitman Bang introducing Enhypen Maknae Line," I grinned widely at the two who immediately broke down in laughter.

"Yah! What about me?" Jungwon complained from the other team, making the three of us look over at him.

"The new maknae line," I corrected myself making his mouth drop open.

"I'm younger than Sunoo hyung," he defended loudly.

"Well, you're not part of the maknae line anymore. You're too mature," I mocked him making him gasp dramatically as a frown formed on his face.

"Hold on... the teams are uneven, shouldn't someone join them?" Sunghoon spoke up and pointed to our team.

"We don't want Jungwon," I shook my head at them as the staff agreed someone should go over to us.

"Then that's exactly who you're gonna get," Jungwon declared and marched over to our team to join as well, "now we're the maknae line."

"Well, what if I liked the new maknae line better," I mocked with a small smile making him roll his eyes at me.

"Shut up, you're just happy that I'm here," he pointed out with a knowing smile, making me shove his shoulder.

"New rule, if Jungwon and Jiyeon has to be on the same team, they have to stop bickering," Sunoo spoke up making the other team let out a laugh along with some staff.

"What do you mean bickering?" I gasped at him.

"Yeah, Ji and I never bicker," Jungwon agreed before looking down at me, "ain't that right?"

"Right," I nodded before looking back to Sunoo, "we never bicker."

"What would you then call it, huh?" Sunoo arched a brow at us.

"Fighting," Jungwon commented as if it were obvious.

"Being right," I casually shrugged making Jungwon shove my shoulder softly as he let out a small laugh.

"Are you two done soon?" Heeseung sighed at us as we both simultaneously shook our heads at him.

"You love us~" I cooed at him making him smile as he rolled his eyes at us.

"Lets just begin the game," the staff commented to us and we all nodded.

"Still preferred the new maknae line," I muttered making Jungwon let out a small laugh at me this time, as he just shook his head in disbelief.