Jiseung Moments on I-land

Jiseung:

Literally the older one taking care of the younger one, or babying the younger one more than they want.

-These two didn't really get closer to each other before part 2 of I-land, hence why most of these will be from episode 6 and on

Ep. 1 | The Entry Test

When the girls were up on stage performing their entry test song, Heeseung were absolutely dazed by their performance, and it was clear when the editors had shown a clip of him staring at the girls in awe. However when it showed Jiyeon doing a line with a specific move to it, it immediately showed Heeseung copying the motion, right after, while he were grinning widely. From then on despite not talking to one another, he would often sing the line and do the move with it.

Ep. 6 | The 13 I-landers

When the last 7 I-landers were to be chosen by the global votes, Jiyeon were sent on to part 2. She were welcomed warmly by most of the I-landers that already were waiting. When the boys who had hugged her had finished Heeseung had approached her and pulled her into a side hug before letting out a small laugh and jokingly said:
"I really just can't get rid of you, can I?"
To that Jiyeon had calmly told him that he wasn't getting rid of her that easily, and that was when the whole relationship started.

Ep. 7 | Fake Love

Taki had chosen Jiyeon for the Fake Love unit as well for the BTS test. Throughout the whole thing the unit had had big problems with some timing and for some hitting high notes. Of course they still tried to live up the atmosphere. Of course that was mainly Sunoo and Jiyeon doing so. So once Jiyeon had managed to sense that Heeseung were getting impatient with Taki she had quickly interrupted the scene.
"How about we save that for later, and we work on this part instead?" Jiyeon had offered making everyone look weirdly at her, "I think Heeseung oppa is doing great in teaching Taki, but I think it's not the right time to look at this detail."

At first the boys had been taken back by her, because she rarely called any of the boys oppa, as she had reasoned it made her feel comfortable. Yet it had made Heeseung grin widely and immediately agree to her suggestion in a beat of a heart.

Ep. 9 | Sick

During the Flicker rehearsals there had been tension under K's leading. It was nothing that was wrong with K, but the way he were leading the group this time weren't optimal. As Jiyeon easily got sick, she easily got sick from being overworked as well, so she had to rest once in a while. However K had not let her get a bit time off to rest a bit. So during a Flicker rehearsal in the midst of dancing she had sunk to her knees. To which Jungwon luckily had caught her quickly and laid her down carefully. Immediately Heeseung would be by her side and sit and look her over, barking at the other boys as to what to do or get. Upon seeing her hands slowly turning blue he would take them both in his and blow air on them and rub them to try and make them a more lively color once again. This scene had been a big factor in the talk the unit later took with K. The rest of the Flicker days Heeseung would also cling onto Jiyeon hugging her every time they finished a rehearsal, as to say she did well and to make sure she's alright.

"We can't let you keep pushing us the way you are. Yesterday Jiyeon went out completely. Her hands were turning blue. I can't let that happen to her. It got me too worried."

Ep. 12 | The Final Eight

When the debut members had been revealed one by one, Heeseung had been the first to be revealed, and Jiyeon had immediately been the first one to jump on him and give him a big tight hug. However as more and more members were revealed and only two spots were left it was clear he was getting more uneasy, and once the global votes for 7th place had been revealed the camera clipped to him standing and mouthing a name to himself. Fans later decoded it to him standing and repeating Jiyeon's name. When it was revealed that Jiyeon were the last one to become a part of the group by global votes he had been the first one to hug her tightly before any of the other boys could get to her.

"I knew you would debut with me. I never doubted it."