Sungyeon Moments on I-land

Background:

In which the two care deeply about one another but only shows it through endless teasing mocking and sassy comments towards the other. Bonus, biggest hypemen of the 4th gen.

-These two didn't even talk to each other before they became whipped for one another

Ep. 1 | Entry test

Sunghoon and Jay were the second unit to go on stage. So once they had introduced themselves a clip had been shown of Jiyeon leaning over to Dahee who sat beside her and whispered how cool he was for being a figure skater and just sat in awe as she watched their performance. She was also the first to raise her hand when it came to voting him into I-land or not. When the girls were up on stage Jiyeon had introduced herself as a former competing artistic and rhythmic gymnast, making Sunghoon whipped immediately, and it was so clear. Every time Jiyeon would move to the center or song a line Sunghoon would immediately go 'ey' at literally anything she did. He also immediately raised his arm when it came to voting for Jiyeon.

"It's so cool he's a figure skater. I mean... how much cooler can you get?"

"Wah! She'll be so good if she's a former gymnast. This is gonna be real good."

Ep. 4 | Cut hands?

It was no lie that Jiyeon was an amazing dancer, but also messed up in her Korean once in a while. She was basically a female version of Hanbin, and since she heard him pronounce 'hold my hand' in the Ground she had thought that was how it was pronounced, not hearing how the boys had laughed at him after that. So once Sunghoon had asked Jiyeon to help him with the representative dance, after he had replaced Jay, she had immediately agreed, just because she loves helping people. At one point Jiyeon had tried to explain how Sunghoon should hold his hands, only for him to immediately laugh at her, as she just stood there in confusion.

"God you're so cute! You told me to cut hands... you meant hold my hands, right?"

Ep. 6 | Return

The moment Jiyeon had been voted out of I-land at the end of part 1 Sunghoon's demeanor had changed on the spot. He surely didn't want her to just leave like that. He was too whipped and happy to have her around. They had had a long and lasting hug when she had to leave, so once she was revealed to be the last one entering part 2, he had been back to his whipped self and had immediately yelled out a loud 'ey' as it was announced and was the first one Jiyeon were greeted with as he had positioned himself right outside the egg. So before she even got the chance to say hi to the other boys he stood there hyping her up, before she even got out of the egg. No hugs... just endless hype, to which Jiyeon just went along with.

"Ey! Who's the biggest boss lady out there? Who came back once again? Ey!"

Ep. 8 | Top 3

After the top three had been revealed after the BTS test and Sunghoon had come in third everyone had been quite stunned at the top three, but Jiyeon were hype... she did come in fourth place, just missing a day off, but she honestly didn't care and it was so awfully clear to everyone. Especially by how she would hype up Sunghoon while the three boys were getting ready to go out on their day off. Heeseung had gotten tired of her, and Jungwon had seemed a slight bit jealous, but Jiyeon continued in her hypeman position. 

"Aw man! You see that dude? He made it into top three! I know that guy! He's my guy! My man!"

Ep. 11 | Mhm, very nice

Did I even mention how many times these two would reject the other with sassy remarks or savagely replying to the other's statements. Seeing as this was their next to last test everyone were a bit more sentimental around each other, especially on the Chamber 5 team, as they were the bright and bubbly happy team. Especially Sunghoon had been quite affectionate towards the others, including Jiyeon, who often replied it... unless she didn't really feel like it. They were all practicing the part with the pillows when Sunghoon suddenly had spoken up.
"Love you Jiyeon."
"Mhm, very nice."
Sunghoon immediately yelled out in shock at Jiyeon's cold response earning everyone to laugh at the two.

"Why? Why did you have to reply like that? So suddenly?"