Given - Taken MV Teaser 1

The trailer starts out with all sitting around the room and swaying as Jay sits by the piano whilst playing. Jiyeon is placed down in front of Jungwon as she smiled widely at Jay's back. 

After the upclose clip of Sunoo and Niki swaying together a clip is shown of Jungwon and Jiyeon as Jiyeon quickly leans her head back and smiled up at Jungwon who simply just smiles back at her and the clip cuts to Heeseung's side profile. After the quick look of Heeseung's side profile the clip shows Jake and Sunghoon laughing about something, together.

As Sunoo, Heeseung and Niki dances around the room like three ballerinas, you can in the background see Jungwon having laid a hand on Jiyeon's shoulder as she just continues to smile widely at the boys in front of her.

After the scene of the three prancing around a short clip of the camera zooming in on Jungwon is shown. But where Jiyeon sat before she is now gone from. The camera clips to a closeup look of Jungwon's face and as he looks at the camera there is a short and faint scream, sounding like Jiyeon's, before the clips cut to eerie videos of kids toys and the music continues as it had done throughout the whole song. Only to be finished by a hand clasping up onto a window, it seems.

Outfit: