Mobbed

Already when we hadn't even stepped out in the airport we knew it was going to be difficult to get through. Not to even mention that we hadn't even been given enough staff to the crowd waiting there, and we all could see that within a few moments.

However we all decided to just get it over with and walk out into the airport crowd. It was wild, reporters were everywhere all up in our faces, as well as other people who shoved their phones close to us. I didn't regard them as fans, surely if they were real fans they wouldn't do that towards us, they would've respected our personal space.

We had barely been out in the crowd for many seconds before Jay had reached out and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and instinctively I reached my hand backwards and felt someone grab it. With a quick feel of the material of their sleeve I could conclude that it was in fact Jungwon who had grabbed my hand, as I had hoped.

As the crowd began closing more and more in us, I could feel the grip around my shoulders and the grip on my hand tighten, and once in a while it nearly slipped away, but I was persistent and refused to let go. So if Jungwon at any point were about to slip away of my grip, I would immediately stop up, no matter how bad of an idea it was. I was not letting him go, that was the only thing calming me down at the moment.

I tried to make sure my facemask stayed over my nose, seeing as this situation already were dangerous in catching the virus that were going around, it just didn't help that everyone were pushing and getting up in our faces. Once in a while someone would accidentally pull it down, I definitely told myself it was accidental, which ended up in me just holding my free hand over it at all times as we made our way through the airport.

However when we stepped on the escalator I had quickly let go, to not fall and steady myself and in those mere seconds I had felt my facemask being ripped from my face, making me immediately look down the escalator to hope and see who had it in hand.

When my eyes caught no one with my facemask I quickly placed my hoodie sleeve over my mouth and nose, despite it not being any help or whatsoever, but that was at least what I were telling myself.

"We're out soon," Jay assured me and I silently nodded as I just kept my head down the whole way.

As we neared the exit it became harder for us to push through, it was as if the crowd had thickened there and around our car. We were being pushed back and forth making the whole way towards the exit seem endless, but once we reached out in fresh air I knew we soon could go into the safety of the car waiting for us. Jay must've seen the car ahead, as he began speeding up through the crowd, and within moments we had gotten into the car and Jay had closed the door behind us. Seemed like we were the last ones.

"Everyone alright?" I questioned as I walked down to my seat.

"Jake fell... he seems alright," Sunghoon replied.

"Sunoo's scared, but not hurt," Heeseung nodded.

"Ah my baby," I cooed as I walked over and wrapped my arms around Sunoo.

"Where did your facemask go?" Heeseung widened his eyes at me.

"Someone snatched it at the escalator," I waved it off before calming Sunoo down.

Once he were clam enough I went to my seat beside Jungwon, who already sat in the seat.

"Isn't it... pretty dangerous for you if you get sick?" Sunghoon turned around in his seat and looked at me.

"I don't know, but chances are that I would get very sick," I shrugged and fastened my seatbelt, "I'm sure I'll be fine, don't worry.