Small Cactuses

Extra Chapter for 'I Love You 3000'

( cuz I'm still not over that book yet and I feel like giving more BanBan to the world)

I quietly sat in the corner of the room as Jungwon happily sat and explained how well he had taken care of his two cactuses and they now were too big for the small pots they initially were in when he was given them, so he wanted to repot them... in front of thousands of Engenes watching from around the world. 

To be completely honest it was quite an endearing sight to see him with his fluffy raven hair, the white fluffy sweater and the dimple popping out every milisecond. Absolutely endearing.

"Jungwon-ssi... are you alone at the company?" Jungwon read from the monitor as I glanced up from my book, "I am not... but I wanted to do a solo live. I currently have survelliance that I don't spoil anything," he stated and glance out to me as I just did the cutting motion in front of my throat making a small laugh immediately escape Jungwon, "yeah it's probably me that has to be survelliance."

I continued to sit and read as Jungwon happily babbled about the cactuses all until a small realization hit me... or moreso my nose. The feeling of not having taken your allergy pills and a sneeze creeping up on you. How awfully frightening when Jungwon was supposed to have his own little solo live.

But my body and allergy must betray in an evil collaboration. I didn't even to get a second to think before the sneeze escaped me and I quite literally fell down from my chair, making Jungwon pause immediately.

"Yah!" he exclaimed with a laugh as he stood up from his chair and looked at me, "how dare you? I was supposed to have a solo live!"

I simply sat on the floor and looked up at Jungwon before he just broke down laughing and slumped back into his chair.

"We've been exposed," Jungwon sternly told the camera, "it is indeed Ji who is sitting in the corner of the room, reading her copy of whatever book that is now stealing attention from me."

"Oh buuhuu," I muttered and got back up on my chair.

"But you know what, it's alright because she's just jealous of Maeumi being the polaroid in the back of my phone," Jungwon shrugged and held up his phone to show off the polaroid.

I let out a small laugh before getting up and grabbing his phone, not going into the frame of the live. I quickly turned on his phone to show the lockscreen to the engenes.

"That was unecessary," Jungwon commented making me just let out a laugh as I quickly unlocked his phone and showed his background, "that was even more unecessary."

Mind you both his lockscreen and background was either a picture of the two of us or just me. Which for one was awfully adorable, but also really impractical when he could't find a certain app.

"You sure it's not you that's not jealous of Balder?" I retorted making him just stare up at me before grabbing his phone and pointing back at my chair.

"Sit," he stated with a small stubborn look.

"Jawohl," I commented and sat back down in my seat to continue reading my book.

However, I want to point out that I barely got my book opened before I was interrupted once again.

"Ji," Jungwon called out and I looked up at him, "can you come for a quick moment?"

"What?" I questioned as I stood up and walking over towards him.

Instead of answering he just puckered out his lips and tapped them.

"I need attention," he muttered as he kept his lips puckered.

I let out a small laugh before pecking his lips real quick making him happily giggle and return to his cactuses, glancing at the monitor once in a while.

"Uh yeah... Ji is wearing her glasses today," Jungwon hummed making me glance up at him, "ahh they saw the glasses chain."

"Oh right," I nodded in realization and touched the chain lightly.

"I thought you didn't like it though..."Jungwon frowned at me and I just shrugged at him.

"I mean... if heeseung can do it, then so can I," I shrugged making a bright laugh escape Jungwon, "and Sunoo did make it for me, so I'm going to wear no matter how frustrating I might find it at times... it even has small smileys."

"You like the look a lot, but it's in the way," Jungwon clarified and I nodded at him as I just kept my book closed to sit and watch him repot his cactuses, "will you read comments for me?"

"Mhm," I hummed and moved over to look through comments, "uh... what are we going to do afterwards?"

"Hm... we haven't eaten dinner yet," Jungwon looked up to me with a small smile, "ice cream and cuddles?"

"Uh... the engenes asked what we were doing after the live," I clarified, immediately making a red tint go over Jungwon's cheeks.

"Oh... well, we're going home," Jungwon excused and I hummed in agreement, "and we are getting ice cream and cuddles."

"It's my turn to be big spoon," I stated making Jungwon snort at me.

"We don't spoon," he reminded and I just nodded at him, "I don't like that."

"I know... I'm just teasing you," I replied making him glance up at me before lightly kicking my shin, to which I simply poked his dimple in return, "oooh... you better answer this correctly. Maeumi or Jiyeon?"

"Maeumi," Jungwon immediately replied making me just stare at him as he carefully glanced up and just let out a small laugh, "'s dad's girlfriend."

"What?" I let out a small laugh at him, "you have to answer the question. Give them a proper answer the fans wanna know. Maeumi or me?"

"You know it's you," Jungwon calmly replied as he happily finished repotting his cactuses, "right answer?"

"Mhm," I happily hummed and he immediately reached over and grabbed my hand giving it two pokes, "now?"

"You know what two pokes mean," he reminded making me let out a small sigh before standing up from my chair and leaning across the table to peck his lips. Jungwon immediately let out a giggle.

"You're too happy about small kisses," I commented in amusement.

"I'm too happy about you," he simply corrected before looking up at me with a wide grin.

"And now the engenes are 'ew'ing at us," I pointed out as I looked down at the comments.

"They love us," Jungwon shrugged with a small laugh.