You're My Best...

QT is back! Once again big thanks to JaemiNanazen__ for letting me use her character! You can go check out her book "Beautiful | MCND 6th Member | QT" to get more of QT, or to see Jiyeon do small cameos in that book as well! 

Another day, another interview. They had tried to spice this one up, by doing a speed round. Where they would ask us a question and we had to answer as fast as possible.

"Jiyeon, who is your best friend in the industry?" the Host questioned.

"QT," I replied without even hesitating, "from MCND."

"Yah, I thought I were your best friend," Sunoo complained to me, making me look over at his pouty face.

"You are, but you're my male best friend," I pointed out to him and he happily nodded at me.

"I thought that was Alex," Heeseung frowned over at me.

"Ah, he's my best foreign male friend," I clarified to him as he hesitantly nodded at me.

"What about me?" Niki complained at me.

"You're my best little brother from another mother," I reminded him and he seemed quite satisfied with that answer, by just nodding his head at me.

"And me?" Heeseung loudly whined at me.

"You're my best "I'm actually old, but I act like I'm younger than you" friend," I replied and he let out a small gasp at me.

"You know what, I'll take it," he nodded at me, realizing this was not up for discussion.

"What are we to you then? Just a joke?" Jake questioned and gestured between him Sunghoon and Jake.

"Of course not. Hoonie is my best Snowman," I pointed out making Sunghoon just sigh at me before nodding, "you're my best Kangaroo," I pointed out to Jake who sat with a mischevious look on his face, "and Jay is my best rock chic."

"Yah! Seriously!" Jay loudly exclaimed before burrowing his face in his hands, "stop it!"

"What am I then?" Jungwon questioned with expectation written all over his face.

"You're my best boyfriend, but you're not actually my boyfriend, you just act like you are," I pointed out to him making him stare at me for a few seconds before shaking his head at me.

"I'm not even mad," he admitted to the host who let out a small laugh at us.

"Good, you shouldn't," I warned him.

"Are you and QT close, then?" the host questioned.

"I did qualify her as my best friend," I nodded, "we're both from Europe, so we have a lot of things to relate to."

"How did you meet?" the interviewer questioned.

"Uhm... what actually happened was that I saw one of MCND's interviews and there she spoke of how she grew up on Italy. So in my mind I go 'Swell, another European', so I did some research and she goes to the same school as Jay Oppa, so I had him give her my number and then we texted a bit," I explained to them, "and then we met up once backstage at a music show we both were at."

"It was terrible, so chaotic," Heeseung spoke up, "and I kid you not, they listened to the weirdest music in all sorts of languages, and they were screaming along. Right in the middle of the hallway."

"Look, if you were born between 2000 and 2005, in most countries in Europe, you had an absolutely golden childhood," I pointed out in defense, "especially the music, my god the music. You don't need to speak a specific language, but once a song in that language comes on, you're fluent."

"What was it you sung?" Jake frowned at me, "was it portugese?"

"Portugese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish," I nodded at him.

"They played rasputin as well," Jay spoke up to the boys who all nodded in agreement.

"A classic," I hummed at him, to agree with him. 

"What were that portugese song? You played it a lot," Jake pointed out.

"Ai Se Eu Te Pego," I replied to him and he nodded.

"I have such a hard time imagining your childhood with the music you played. I got seriously concerned," Sunghoon commented at me making me let out a small laugh.

"You have to live there, to understand," I waved it off to him, "seriously. If you grew up with Eurovision, then that's the foundation of your taste in music. Your standard is at Eurovision level, and that's just bops."

"I'm so confused," Niki commented and I let out a small laugh at him.

"We're getting some culture eudcation when we come home now," Jungwon sighed at him.

"What's the song you enjoy to listen to the most?" Sunoo questioned and I thought about it for a short moment.

"The Ketchup Song," I grinned, "we even know the dance. Danced it right there in the hallway."

"That was actually really concerning," Sunghoon commented and I just shook my head at him.

"So you listen a lot to music together?" the host questioned and I nodded at him.

"That one time we met yeah, but we're planning more meet ups whenever we have time," I nodded at him, "we made a deal that... when the other turns 17, international age. We don't really go by the Korean ones, only when we have to. So this year, when our birthday comes around, the other will cover 'Dancing Queen' by Abba."

"Why?" Heeseung frowned at me.

"Because there is a line in there that goes... young and sweet only 17," I waved it off, "it's just hot girls things."