"I Think She Cursed Me"

I had barely even gotten the shampoo in my hair when I heard the music sound out in the bathroom. Our bathroom door hovered just above the ground, just wide enough for a phone to slip in, and I immediately knew what were happening. If Sunoo hadn't experienced this a few days ago I would've shit my pants and get so startled, but I knew exactly what was happening.

I immediately flung the shower curtain to the side and quickly rushed over to the door and snatched the phone that were playing our first MV teaser out loud in the bathroom. Upon grabbing the phone I hard a loud and audible gasp from the other side of the door followed by quick footsteps. I quickly placed the phone over on the sink before getting back into the shower. I recognized the background and immediately knew whose phone it was, and by that I knew the culprit, if I didn't know already.

I quickly finished my shower before drying off and getting into my sweats and oversized tee, before picking up the phone and slowly opening the door to the bathroom, immediately hearing a scared squeak from the living room.

"Nishimura Riki!" I screeched out into the dorm before rushing towards the living room, where Niki were curled up on the sofa trying to hide behind Jake, yeah not happening giant, Jake is a gnome compared to you.

"Oh no, you didn't," Jake let out a small laugh upon realizing what were happening.

"How dare you do that to me? And after so long of taking care of you! I can't believe this amount of betrayal! What if I had gotten startled and rushed out of the bathroom just like Sunoo? Huh? Won't you feel awkward by seeing me halfnaked, with only a towel?" I rambled making his eyes widen at me, "so?" 

"I think she just cursed me hyung," Niki whispered to Jake who simply just shook his head.

"I think she's agitated and switched languages, not throwing curses," Jake let out a laugh as he shook his head at me.

"Did you know who was in the shower?" I sighed at Niki who just shook his head at me.

"If I knew it was you, I would not have done it," he assured me quickly making me nod.

"It's alright, just maybe... think of how Sunoo reacted, how could I then have reacted?" I commented with a small smile to him as I handed him back his phone.

"Chances are we'd either have seen a half-naked Jiyeon or... she could've slipped and broken her neck," Jake spoke up and I pointed to him in agreement.

"Are you mad at me noona?" Niki carefully asked me and I simply shook my head at him.

"I can't be mad at you, you know that," I pointed out and ruffled his hair making him let out a deep breath.

"I don't think you can be mad at anything to be honest," Jake pointed out and I simply shrugged and waved it off.

Lets just say after today I was not gonna get disturbed whilst showering anymore.