Given - Taken Jiyeon Theories

Trailer 1 theories |

After the first trailer many Engenes felt confirmed in their theory about Jungwon and Jiyeon having another connection than with the other members. What connection it was were widely discussed, but many reached the point where everyone agreed that they definitely looked closer. 

By the end of the trailer where Jiyeon suddenly is gone from Jungwon's presence, fans theorized that Jiyeon most likely found out about the boys' secret and had left them. Once the sceram at the end were heard everyone immediately agreed upon it being Jiyeon's, and for that reason it was widely theorized that after Jiyeon had turned her back on the boys, Jungwon had done something to her, hence why he looked at the camera right at that moment.

Trailer 2 theories |

The second trailer didn't do much more about theories around Jiyeon, except for confirming the fact that Jiyeon most likely distanced herself from the boys, to not end like them.

MV theories |

Now this... oh the theories that Engenes got from this, they were well fed. There were especially a lot to theorize on Jiyeon.

So in the very first shot it is shown that Jiyeon is sitting to the far left in the arm chair. Many fans immediately were quick to pick up that the left hand is commonly associated with decay, death and weakness from old traditions. This can mean that Jiyeon either represents the decay and weaknesses in the boys, or that she is actually dead at this point in their universe. This theory were once again brought when fans claimed it to be Jiyeon's right arm sticking up from the tub that Sunghoon sat on, further confirming that the left hand symbolism had something to do with her. Fans now related the music video to the debut trailer where Jiyeon is shortly shown muttering Sunghoon's name, this further proved Sunghoon and Jiyeon to have some sort of connection.

For the part where Jiyeon is looking out of the keyhole in the door before crawling back, it is supposedly her watching one of the boys get bitten by the other, and quickly crawling back in order to not be bitten as well, in hopes of maybe trying to cover up that she don't know anything about their secret as well. The part where she pulls her knees up to her chest is her trying to hide away.

For the scene where Jiyeon sits in the living room she is seen reading some book. Many fans think that this book is hidden by another book's cover, which you can see if you zoom in on the picture, many fans therefore think that Jiyeon were supposedly reading a book about vampires, and were trying to hide it from the boys, in order to still look oblivious to their secret.

When Sunoo and Jungwon were shown in the same room that Jiyeon had hid in earlier, it might be to show that Jungwon may have tried to reach her in time, but when he got there she was gone, and as he is sitting in despair Sunoo sees his shot to turn Jungwon into one of them. This goes back to show that Jiyeon and Jungwon have some special connection, as theorized from the first MV trailer.

For the scene where the boys are shone in the eyes of mouth you can see Jiyeon looking after Jungwon in confusion, meaning she knew that Jungwon was normal like her, most likely, and that may be why they were so close beforehand. 

In the end where Jiyeon is shown running down to a door and looking back in fear it may indicate that the boys found out that she knew about their secret, and therefore has to escape the place in order to stay alive. The forest she is shown running into is theorized to be the one from their debut trailers where she might've been stuck in for ages whilst she ran away from the boys.