{•II•}

⚠️WARNING: Chapter contains mentions of violence, blood, torture, attempted sexual assault and death. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

*THUD*

I yelped as the guard swung at my face, the brass knuckles making me feel cracks in my skull.

There were two this time. Sometimes that was normal. One did the torturing, another just watched.

"Last chance to talk, and this won't get worse than it already is," He snarled. "Where. Are they?"

I panted as I tried to lift my head up, seeing double for a second, but pursed my lips.

"What are their names?" He snapped.

I looked up weakly at him with a glare.

"Make this easier for yourself and just start talking," he ordered.

I gulped as I tried steadying myself. "N-No...."

"You can't keep this up, girle.... Might as well give up now and start talking," the other guard scoffed.

I remained silent, and kept my head down suddenly another burning sensation coursed through my body, making me scream out as I felt my muscles spasm.

It lasted for seconds before the prod was pulled away and I hung from my wrists panting and feeling my muscles twitch.

He then grabbed my face in his hand.

"Just say it, little girl, and I'll stop!!" he snarled.

I panted as I tried to get past the electric tingling that was going through me and fading, and then looked up at him.

I growled and spun my hand and bit down as hard as I could on his hand.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" he screamed, trying to pull his hand away as I locked my jaw, tasting blood.

The other guard then came in and bought his fist down against my face, making me yelp and let go.

The guard I bit grunted, holding his bloody hand, and glared at me as I spat his blood out.

"Make me...." I panted as I glared back at him.

He growled in frusteration as he tossed the hot iron aside.

"Lilith told me to get you talking anyway I wanted to....." he suddenly said, and that's when he started to walk over, unbuckling his belt.

I froze and looked at him in horror. He wouldn't.....

"You want me to stop, this is your last chance," he said, taking my skirt in his hand.

"No, no- NOOOO!!!" I screamed loud, struggling and pulled on my as he tore at it.

"Last chance!! What are the real names of the Blackwell brothers and where are they hiding!?" he snarled.

"Who's asking?" a voice suddenly asked and we turned to the door to see.....

"ALAN!!!" I gasped in relief.

His eyes were bright red and the sliver streak in his hair was prominent

"You dare mark our duchess in such a heinous way?!! Then you try to lay your filthy hands on her!?!" He snarled behind the gas mask he wore, pointing his sword at the man as his eyes turned red. "Sick son of a bitch.... You'll pay for this with your life, and the next!!!"

When the other guard in the room ran up to him he dodged it, turning and then charged at him.

Emerson then swung his sword at the guard's throat in time, blood spraying out as the guard collapsed.

The guard that was near me shoved me hard and then came at Alan, who suddenly at the blink of an eye swung his sword and sliced his stomach open.

Another guard then appeared at the cell door, looking injured, and with a spike in hand.

"ALAN, LOOK OUT!!" I shouted and the guard ran towards him.

Emerson then spun around and sped to him, impaling his throat with the sword, running past him.

The guard choked on his own blood as Emerson then waved his hand back, the silver streak in his hair growing out, and then the sword pulled completely though the guard's throat as blood practically poured out of him and he collapsed to the ground.

He caught the sword as he went back to normal, then cleaned his sword against the coat of one of them before rushing towards me.

"Y-You found me..." I said weakly, smiling with relief.

"Sorry for the late arrival," He said as he rushed over. "It wasn't easy finding their new headquarters. "

I nodded as he then swung his sword at the chains, breaking them and catching me before I collapsed, making me cling to him as best as I could, the blood slowly rushing back into my arms.

"My god.... Hang on, Lynette, please, " He said, carrying me in his arms.

I nodded and weakly wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder as I felt him speed out of there at lightning speed.

He must have used his powers on me because it all started going dark before I realized I was unconscious.

{•Emerson•}

I dropped the two bombs I had as I sped out of the hideout as fast as I could, back through the passageway I found.

BOOM! BOOM!

I made it out and kept running as the bombs went off, shaking the whole place.

Once I was a good few miles away into the woods, I stopped and set Lynette's limp form down on a soft patch of grass, devastated at the damage I saw.

She was horribly burned, bruised and cut, and she also had gashes all over her body, and her leg was broken, I could tell. Her pulse was steady, but struggling. I could also tell she was heavily bruised internally and was almost much thinner than before, nearly skin and bone. Her clothes were dirty, torn, and covered in blood and sweat, also slightly burned as well.

Her lip was chapped dry and split open in two places, and her right eye swollen almost completely shut and purple, her left eye heavily bruised but not swollen. Her hair was matted and dirty, and any part of her skin that wasn't black or blue was pale and translucent, as well as ice cold. What made me squirm was seeing that some of her fingernails were ripped completely out.

My vision went red at the sight before me as I pulled my gas mask down.

They will pay heavily with their own blood for doing this to her....

"I should have gone back that night.... I-I should have fought them, gotten you out of there......" I said calmly, feeling my chest hurt at the condition she was in. "I'm so sorry, Lynette......."

I patted her hair as best as I could before pulling out the vial of transport powder and sprinkling some on the ground.

I picked her up and held her close to me with one arm while striking the match against the road.

I whispered the location, and dropped the match, letting the purple flames engulf us both.

Hold on, Lynette... You're safe now...

~~~~~

Decided to post another chapter today to just have a bit more to read.

Hope you all like the sequel so far! 🌻

🎧Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Willyecho "Monster"

♡~ sapphire.