{•XV•}

️Warning: Slight mentions of blood and death (mostly of an infant) mentioned in this chapter. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

Everyone watched as I wrote across the chalkboard we moved into the council room.

DREAM

I looked over at everyone.

"That's who we need to look for," I said.

"Dream?" Damiano asked. "Quite a peculiar name...."

"So it wasn't a command, more of a person being called for..." Emerson said. "How interesting..."

"This could also explain Dream's Tower..." Sebastian said, deep in thought. "It must have been planned to honor this Dream person."

"Yes, but Larisa tried contacting Queen Onyx about Samuel and our troops before she left," Emerson sighed. "Golgotha is shut down, like every other realm in order to protect from any possible Visigoth invasion.... No use contacting about questions regarding Dream's Tower."

"Could she be another one of Elvira's aliases?" Victoria asked. "Like E.B. or Elizabeth?"

"Its possible, your grace.... However, Elvira seemed to have kept the alias consistent, it was always E.B.W.," Leda added.

"Hold on..." Thomas said, looking through one of the files they had bought. "I had found something strange while looking through old records from one of Warhol's offices...."

We watched as we searched it, and then he stopped. "Here... A death certificate, along with a burial form, a child named Dream."

I stopped and looked over. "S-She's dead....?" I asked.

"The documents found about this are filled and official... I'm very sorry, duchessa....." Thomas said sadly.

Sebastian took it and read through it.

"Dream R. Nidabios.... Strange last name...." Sebastian added. "Nothing on her middle name..."

"Born on December 14th of 1807..." Remington read.

"The day of the fires," Ethan added. "That means she could be Elizabeth Winthrop's child."

"Yeah, but it says here that the baby died 5 days later...." I frowned. "It could also mean she's someone else's child...."

"Its debatable...." Ethan shrugged.

"Wait... Her last name...." Emerson said, standing up and walking to the board, picking up the chalk and writing under Dream's name.

"One thing Warhol's were always good at were mind games...." Emerson said. "Lucky for us, Alister taught me a few tricks before he went AWOL..."

He put the chalk down and moved aside, showing us what he wrote.

N I D A B I O S
=
O B S I D I A N

"An anagram for Obsidian," Remington said in surprise.

"That must mean its a false last name, created to hide the child's true identity," Victoria said.

"As well as being the key to whatever connects her to all of us," Leda said.

"What else do we know about this bambina?" Damiano asked. "What was her cause of death?" (Baby.)

"Uhhh, its stated that she was born with the umbilical cord tightly woven around her neck and part of her body, causing a severe break to her vertebra... She survived for only a short amount of time before her body just gave out....." Ethan explained sadly, looking at the report.