{•XXV•}

{•Sebastian•}

I stood with Larisa at the balcony outside as we watched the Transylvania and Salem covens walk up, followed by their respective courts and their soldiers.

They didn't bring many, but enough to hopefully help us outnumber the rebellion. That, and many had to stay behind in order to protect their realms from any attack.

Remington, Lynette, Shy and Emerson stood behind me, along with our own court members.

Lynette was all dressed in a traditional Obsidian uniform, hair loose and combed neatly.

(Picture: Example of
Lynette's outfit)

Alister and Queen Onyx also stood alongside us.

Michael and Chris stood up front with their advisors as they waited.

That's when Laura approached us.

"We're all set... Once I press this button on the remote, the entire Void realm can hear us...." She said, motioning to a red button on a box remote she held. "Is your principessa ready?"

"As she'll ever be," I said.

Andrew then walked over and motioned me.

"Let's do this," Larisa nodded as we walked to the podium set up on the balcony.

Once it was quiet, I motioned to Laura, who pressed the button, and I begin to speak.

"People of Obsidian.... I speak to you hoping our voices today reach you, give you hope for a better future...." I spoke, seeing as everyone watched me.

I took a deep breath as I continued.

"We are more than thankful for our friends coming to our aid in our time of need," I said into the microphone as Laura, Ricky and Kellin stood nearby, Ricky taking photographs. "For many years, we have lost family.... We lost friends.... We've lost so much because of the heinous crimes commited by that of the tyrants of the Visigoth rebellion...."

"However, we are going to put an end to all of this, as we now have hope for the downfall of our enemies..... With that, I allow a few words by the one most affected..... A forgotten child of the Void who is the key to our salvation....." I said, and motioned to Lynette to come up.

She gulped nervously, and Remingotn held her hand and kissed her cheek, rubbing her back as he quietly encouraged her.

She took a deep breath and kissed him softly before walking over to me, and then moving from the podium for her.

She stood nervously before she calmed herself, and then spoke.

"Days ago, I learned the truth about me..... Days ago, I believed myself as some orphan from another realm, who discovered this incredible world....." I said. "Little did I know that I was more deeply connected to this whole place than I ever thought...."