{•XXXIX•}

️Warning: Mentions of violence and death in this chapter. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Remington•}

"You have to find her!" I said frantically as I stood by Emerson. "Any of you!!"

"We're trying!!" he shouted, his eyes glowing white as he tried to focus his energies where the blast took place.

"We can't sense them anywhere!!" Genevieve shouted, her eyes also glowing white as she tried to help Emerson, along with Justin and High Priest Oracle Mars.

"I want to know what in the name of the Void that was, because that was not any sort of Transport Flame I've ever seen, it had much more power," Sebastian said sternly as I grunted and rushed towards him while he stood by the statue.

"We can send troops to different realms, see for any sightings of them," Captain Sixx stated as he and Corporal Vince of the Saints Batallion stood with Sebastian, Larisa and Alister.

"Wait, but Warhol Manor took some heavy hits before we got there. There's a lot of injured, a few poisoned," Corporal Vince stated. "They could use our help."

(Picture: Corporal Vince Neil of the Wismont Island Royal Guard, Saints Batallion)

Saints Batallion)

Sebastian grunted. "We may need more men then...."

"What about Lynette!?!" I argued, causing Larisa to step up.

"Remington, please.... We are doing what we can," She begged me. "We don't even understand what just happened."

"Those were transport flames, but different ones," I urged.

"Forgive me, I don't think you all truly understand what has occurred," Alister said.

"Understand what!? All I know is the last time I saw flames like that, it was....." I said, but stopped as I then realized something.

That day.....

"Brother?" Sebastian said.

I gulped. "The day of the fires..... Alan and I saw the flames erupt after we evacuated the Academy......." I said. "My god, it.... It came from Lieseil's Castle....."

Sebastian's eyes widen in shock as everyone looked at one another.

"Are you sure about that?" he said.

"Yeah, and if I'm right.... We had witnessed Lieseil giving up Lynette to the Earth realm....." I said.

Everyone stared in shock before suddenly Emerson yelled out in frusteration.

"AAARRGGHH!! DAMN IT ALL!!!!" Emerson shouted, making us look over as he stood up. "I can't sense them anywhere! Neither Lynette or Lilith!!! Its like they just vanished!!!"