{•XVII•}

{•Lynette•}

I looked through Eloise's bookshelf, seeing a lot of textbooks, manuals and novels organized neatly.

There was also an old typewriter, a box of letters I haven't sifted through yet, and some notebooks as well.

I took a deep breath as I tried to think.

"I'm missing something here.... What is it?" I said, furrowing my brows as I looked around.

I then looked around and noticed the boxes full of baby items.

Curious, I walked over and opened one, pulling out a teddy bear with a faded pink velvet bow.

I frowned as I then felt eyes on me again, and looked up.

There stood Elvira, looking sadly at the box.

I pursed my lips and looked back down at the items.

"You were so excited for your baby.... Did you even get a chance to hold her...?" I said sadly. "Even for a little bit?"

She stared up at me sadly, a teary look in her eye, then looking away.

I frowned and looked back, seeing a small little baby socks and a teething toy on top of a baby blanket with constellations and stars embroidered on it.

"You told me to 'find them' a while back.... Who were you talking about?" I asked her, deciding to not upset her.

She looked up at me.

"Y-Your baby and her father?" I asked, then stopped. "No....W-We found your baby's grave, the father's a different story... Unless he's dead, too.... Is he....?"

She was quiet, looking up with worry.

"Oh.... W-What about... Your brothers?" I said. "Is it your brother we need to find?"

She then turned, as if she heard something, but then smiled softly, as if... With relief....

"No need.... They're here...."

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

{•Remington•}

Horus screeched and flew off back towards Alister, perching on his arm.

We watched as Alister stood there with Hermes at his side, soldiers around them.

The Warhol Stars, and.... Samuel's troops......

"Boys...." Alister said, a smirk on his face. "I can see things have taken quite the interesting turn in my absence..."

"Gee, I wonder why.... Where the hell have you two even been?" Emerson scoffed, arms on his hips.

"Alan!" Sebastian scolded. "Show some respect."

"Long story, and don't worry much about aliases.... Sebastian, Remington, and Emerson....." Alister chuckled. "However, that can all wait...."

We looked at each other as I moved Emerson a bit close to me, Sebastian moving to step in front of us.

"I can see you are also the reason our men hadn't returned," Sebastian stated, seeing Samuel and the others standing behind Alister.

Samuel pursed his lips and lowered his head, taking a step forward. "Forgive us, your majesty. Things got... Complicated.... During our mission at the Wastelands...." he said, looking over at the Warhol's.

"Guilty," he smirked. "However, don't punish your captain. He was under my orders, as well as Hermes's orders."

Sebastian sighed. "You always had a funny way of giving orders, Alister... Just like one of my duchesses..."