{•XII•}

{•Sebastian•}

I paced around in thought as Lynette and Emerson sat nearby, Shy and Larisa standing close as we finished hearing what Billie, Andrew and the priestess told us while they stood in front of us in the council room.

Damiano and his coven were also there.

"Y-You're sure about this?" Lynette said.

"Lieseil Academy had the old historical records of when this certain event happened in old grimoires," Billie explained. "It was more of a potion than a spell..."

"Of which I happen to have all the ingredients and supplies to make i,t and to perform the ritual," she said.

"Very well, when can we start?" Sebastian asked.

Genevieve was quiet as she and Billie looked at each other nervously, before back at us.

"What's wrong? Are we really missing something?" Emerson asked.

"Somewhat.... There is also the matter of Remington's fangs...." Andrew spoke.

Lynette gasped softly as Emerson reached over and held her hand.

"A vampire has been known to live without their fangs, but their powers will be affected greatly, to a point where the vampire is practically considered mortal...." Genevieve said. "However, in Lord Remington's case..."

"W-What are you saying?" Lynette asked. "That-That Remington won't come back because of Lilith ripping his fangs out?"

"Oh my god," Larisa mumbled in shock, hand over her chest, as Jay and another maid, Hannah, helped her sit down, making me rush to her side.

"Its unknown...." Billie said. "The vampire they bought back had his fangs..... We're not sure if this will work on a vampire without them...."

Lynette let out a shakey breath as her eyes got watery, Shy rubbing her back.

"What are the chances, sacerdotessa?" Ethan asked. (Priestess)

She took a deep breath. "As they say in Duchess Lynette's realm... 50/50," she said. "Lord Remington was still a vampire when staked, but in the chances he does manage to come back from the dead, then.... His powers could mostly be muted, his immortality could be limited-"

"Limited?" Larisa asked. "You mean, he could lose his immortality?"

"Its possible he already lost it, as you've probably noticed," She said.

Lynette let out a shakey breath, as if trying to stay calm, covering her mouth as Leda comforted her.

"There's something else..... Its not just what we're missing, more of what's required, your highness...." Billie explained.

We all looked at each other.

"What is required?" Victoria asked.

"The way this ritual goes, I must make a potion of certain ingridients I have, but... Its not for Remington to consume, but for his mate...." Genevieve explained

Our eyes widen in surprise before turning to Lynette.

"M-Me....?" she asked.

"To bring him back, the vampire affected would have to be fed the potion through his mate's blood," Genevieve stated.

I stopped and looked at Lynette.

"However, we need to also recall possible risks of reawakening a vampire, especially one who's been dormant and unfed for this long," Genevieve said.