{•XXII•}

⚠️Warnings: Mentions of violence, attempted sexual assault, and trauma. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Remington•}

"Seven members of the militia then?" I asked, making sure.

"Precisely," Leo said. "Lilith and Alexander are obviously 2 of them. There was also Amadeus, who is NOW dead...."

We watched as Leo marked an X over Amadeus's name on the board, along with Alexander's.

"And Prophet," Emerson said. "Of course the feathered scum gets an all access pass to the club."

"Along with my kill at the party, Countess Druidon," Sebastian said.

Leo marks an X over Prophet and the late countess as well.

"That means there are only 3 members left," Hermes said. "Lilith, Madame Czar, and a Viscount Bates III."

"Madame Czar, a former priestess-in-training turned sorceress from Genevieve's convent group, who chose to use her powers of greed in order to .... She was bitter when Genevieve was chosen instead to be high priestess, joined the rebellion as a way to rise in both the social ladder and the hierarchy," Emerson said. "Her specialty was manipulation and mind coercion, similar to Duchess Shy's compulsion abilities."

"Hmm, a fallen angel's brainwashing and a reject priestess's mind power," Sebastian said in thought. "Makes you wonder if Prophet acted completely alone when he was kidnapping villagers."

"I can bet on that," I said with a sigh.

"Viscount William Bates III," Damiano said. "That sounds familiar...."

"He's the bastard that our parents tried to marry Eloise to when she was younger," Hermes said.

"Hold on... He's in his mid-60's now...." James added. "You mean to tell me that about about 30 years ago when Lady Eloise was a young teen...."

Alister and Hermes nodded as we understood.

"You can now understand now why we were desperate to flee and hide our sister....." Hermes added.

"Quei mostri..." Damiano snarled quietly, his eyes red in anger as Victoria placed a hand on his back to calm him. (Those monsters...)

"I arrested his father for murdering several female Academy students," Sebastian said. "He was to be executed alongside Alexander, but ended up being hung at the gallows alone when Alexander escaped."

"His son joined the rebellion and became a high-rank member of the militia," Leo added. "We've kept eyes on him after the fires."

"Now, all we have to do is reveal to Lilith that Lynette knows everything, that we are back, and that she's ready to take the crown," Hermes said.

"With the announcement, it'll drive Lilith over the edge," Victoria assured.

"Are we sure war is a good idea?" Larisa asked. "Austin and Leo confirmed how they have possession of chemical weapons, and now a vengeful priestess who was associated with a fallen angel.... There could be too many casualties...."

"Majority of the citizens are in Wismont...." Damiano added.

"That is true, but they could still take some artillery," Larisa said worriedly

"That's where the Transylvanian Coven comes in, along with Salem's if they answer," Emerson said.

"And us," a voice said and we turn to see....