{•XXXVIII•}

⚠️Warning: Scene depicts violence, blood, and mentions of abuse and death. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

Lilith then screamed and charged at us, swords in hand.

I grunted and stepped up, stopping her with my sword as they clashed together, Lieseil swinging his cane to disable her.

She yelped and stepped back as I swung again, but she blocked me and shoved against my bad arm.

I yelped and fell back, but not before my father stepped over and swung his cane down hard at Lilith.

She grunted as she was almost hit, then swung her fist and punched him, making me scream and jump up, kicking her in the chest hard as sending her down the hill.

I knocked the wind out of her as I steadied myself, the pain growing as I tried to hold it back.

Huh..... Didn't even know I could do that....

My father stood back up and then reached into his pocket, pulling out a strange bottle with a light inside it.

"Stand back," he said to me.

I backed up as he then threw the bottle at the ground just as Lilith was about to charge, and once it shattered, a flash of lightning suddenly struck down right next to Lilith, causing her to be thrown backwards as it exploded in front of her.

I shielded myself at the light and snow and dirt almost falling on us as I looked at him in surprise.

"Bottled Lightning..... My own recipe with a twist," he smirked.

"I forgot you're an alchemist among many things," I said as Lilith stood up, her clothes now burnt and torn.

She then growled and went to shoot her crossbow, and shot at me before I managed to catch it with my good hand.

Lieseil then unsheated a sword from his cane, almost like Emerson's, but.... There was two of them.....

Lilith managed to kick up off the ground and jump high up to the top of the hill just as Lieseil and I readied our swords.

That's when I saw something at the corner of my eye.

I gasped and turned...

The white angel.....

My eyes widen as I saw her when suddenly....

"AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!" Lilith shrieked and tackled me down.

"DREAM!!" Liesiel shouted as my sword was knocked down.

I grunted as I swung my fist and punched her hard with my good hand before standing up and pulled out my gun.

Lilith only kicked it away before knocking me down and sending me tumbling down the hill, near the black pond below that was near the memtal estate's courtyard.

I sat up as she fought with my father, but then knocked one of his swords out of his hands and then sliced his arm with her own sword, kncoking him down.

"NO!!!!" I shrieked, then saw my pistol and quickly grabbed it and aimed at her.

BANG!!!

Lilith yelped just as she was about to swing down on her father and held her leg, only to end up falling down the hill towards me.

I tossed the now empty pistol aside before rushing over to her and grabbing my father's sword as it slid down the hill towards me, almost falling into the pond.