♦️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 57: 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔓𝔱 2♦️

"Hey guys." Ms. Raiolo smiles as she welcomes the two boys inside her classroom.

"Hello.'" Both Taehyung and Hoseok bowed at her before taking a sit next to each other.

"How was your day?"

Both the boys had a brief flash back to their lunch time.

*********************
"Jungkook, stop staring at me!" Jimin was getting annoyed.

"You sir are very attractive. Therefore, I shall stare at you." Jungkook winked at him.

"I swear to God, if you flirt with me one more time-"

"I'm not flirting!" Jungkook quickly declined "I'm just being extra friendly to someone as cute as you."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook nodded. "Well, it's going to be hella cute when I shove this table up your ass."

"Okay, I'm done!" Both Taehyung and Hoseok got up from the table to throw their food away, not able to take another bite after that.

**********************

"It was... Something..." Taehyung answered, his face becoming pale at the thought.

"How was your day?'" Hoseok asked the teacher, not wanting to think anymore.

"It was fine. I was organizing some of the things and oh- that reminds me, Your supplies are in the closet. I'll get them for you."

"Thank you.'"

"No problem." She gave them a small smile before walking towards the closet.

The boys quickly opened their bookbag to take out their notes, where they have already organized and planned the whole booth thing. The only things they need to do right now is a try out the different forms of Art and set it up when it's time for the festival.

"I looked up at some of the melted crayon art." Taehyung started as he pulled out his phone to show some image to Hoseok. "What do you think of these?"

 "What do you think of these?"

"They are really pretty." He got closer towards the screen, not noticing how close he was to the taller male, who swallowed a saliva.

"Y-yeah... Pretty."

"I like the umbrella one, let's try it."
Hoseok moved back to open up his notes and show somethings to Taehyung. "Here are some sketches I made and I think we should use the clay to make these. I mean, the people could make anything they want with the clay, but if someone doesn't have any ideas, they could use these. Let's see how long it takes for us to make them."

"Alright. They look great. It shouldn't take too long." Taehyung said as Hoseok nodded.

Just in time, Ms. Raiolo came back with all the supplies Hoseok left back in the morning. The two boys wasted no time before they grabbed onto the supplies and started their first try out, crafting with clay. They both rolled up their uniform sleeves and made sure that it won't come lose when they were playing with the clay.