♠️ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟷:ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ♠️

"Hyung!" Ethan smiles big once he saw Jimin enter his hospital room.

It's already 8 p.m. and he was in the middle of eating dinner. He quickly pushed the spoon away from his mouth and jumped off his bed to run into Jimin's arm, who was fast enough to catch him. "You're here!" He said with excitement as he showers Jimin's face with kisses.

"I am here." Jimin giggles as he kissed Ethan's cheeks. "Why are you still eating dinner?" He questions as he walks towards the bed and makes Ethan sit there.

"Here Jimin, you try." Ethan's mom, Eva, said as she handed Jimin the plate filled with vegetables. "He finished his meals but won't eat the vegetables. I need to go to work."

"No worries Unnie, I'll feed him and put him to bed. Go to work safely." He smiled at the woman.

"Thank you Jimin . You have no idea how thankful I am towards you. You're really a great child." She smiles back before kissing Ethan and wishing him a good night and exiting the room.

"Now, why aren't we eating our vegetables?" Jimin pulled out a chair and sat in front of Ethan.

"It's yucky!" The little boy pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't want." He turned his head away from the plate.

"Mmm..." Jimin hummed as he tried to think of something. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you're going to be short like me."

"But you're cute. I like it."

"If you're short, then who's going to protect me? Don't you want to be tall and strong to fight the bad guys?" Gun questioned, holding a piece of broccoli in front of Ethan's mount.

Ethan takes a minute to think. Of course he wants to be a strong front of Jimin! He nods his head and opens his mouth as Jimin fed him the broccoli.

"There, such a strong boy." Jimin complimented Ethan, who blushed.

They had a small talk as Jimin continued to feed Ethan the rest of the vegetables in the plate. Once they were done, Jimin handed Ethan the water to wash the food down.

"Now I'll become stronger and taller!" He clapped his hands.

"Of course! You'll become the strongest out of everyone. Now it's time for bed."

"I can't sleep yet."

"Why not?" 

"I want to see Uncle one last time before going to bed." 

"Uncle...?" 

Before Ethan could answer, the bathroom door swings open as a tall man exits. It's a tall man who was too busy drying his hand on the towel to notice Jimin, however Jimin quickly stood up from his chair once he recognized the familiar man. 

"Chef." Jimin said, which bought the male's attention. 

"Jimin?" He was so confused as he looked at Jimin and Ethan. "What are you doing here?" 

Before Jimin could answer, Ethan got off the bed and hugged Jimin. "He's here to see me! He's my boyfriend!" Ethan answered with pride in his voice.

"Ethan! You can't say that." Jimin felt his face turned bright red as the heat creeped in.

Jin chuckled seeing his nephew act like that towards Jimin, considering how picky the child was. He walks towards them as he picked Ethan up in his arms and pinched the younger cheeks.
"Is that so?"

"Yes! And I am going to be strong and protect my my Hyung! Look, I finished my vegetables." Ethan said as he pointed towards the now empty plate.

"You sure will, champ." Jin laughs as he looks at Jimin.