♠️CհɑԹԵҽɾ օղҽ: Gяαη∂мα's вσү♠️

"Grandma!" A small boy shouted across the hallway as he ran up to a kind old woman who's sitting down on the wheelchair, reading stories to a small crowd of kids.

"Chim chim!" The woman smiled as her grandchild came closer. Some of the kids on the ground were giggling from the nickname.

"Granny! I told you not to call me that!" He chuckled as he gave his grandma a small hug and joined the other small kids on the floor.

"Jimin Hyung!" One of the children who was sitting down on the floor has now gotten up and jumped onto Jimin's lap.
The small boy who was wearing a white patient outfit, hair shaved because of a previous surgery, and a small bandage on his ear from previous surgery. The small boy made himself comfortable noto Jimin's lap and started giggling as he hugged his Hyung. "I missed you!"

Jimin giggled seeing the boy giggle. He couldn't help but coo at the small boys cuteness. "I was here just two days ago, Ethan." He replied as he gently hugged the boy, being careful not to hurt the injured ear. "You need to be careful with your ear, love."

"I'm 6 years old!" The boy said as he pulls out five fingers. "I can take care of myself... and you too!"

Jimin smiled and nodded. "I know you can. You're very smart and strong. I'm just worried."

"Don't you worry. I promise I'll be careful." He took out his pinky finger and waited for Jimin to make the promise, and that's what the older did. They connected their pinky finger and the thumb, before sliding their hand to seal the promise. The other small children's saw that and they also wanted to do it, but Ethan hugged Jimin like Jimin was his and wouldn't let the kids touch him. Jimin smiled before explaining to Ethan that he should share and care for his friends too.

The grandma who was sitting down on the wheelchair had a soft smile on her face. She was looking at her grandchild who was playing with the kids on the floor, laughing as if he were a kid himself. The grandma felt very proud of the way Jimin grow up to be a gentleman. She loved her grandchild more than anything in this world.

"Chim chim!" The grandma softly called out, grabbing Jimin's and the children's attention. "Help me finish the story so the children could go to their bed. It's almost 9:00 p.m."

"Nooo! We don't want to sleep! We want to play with Jimin Hyung/Oppa a little more! Please?" The children started whining.

"We will play with him another time. Now, don't you want to know what happened to the Big Bad Wolf after he blew down the pig's house?" The grandma then pretended to read a few lines from the book and make a surprised face, grabbing all the kids attention.

"Yes! We want to know!!!" They clapped their hands excitedly before going back to where they sat before. Ethan still stayed on Jimin's lap.
................................ ✍️

"-And they all lived happily ever after. The end." The grandma finished the book as she looked at the small kids. Some were rubbing their eyes as they felt sleepy and Ethan fell asleep on Jimin's lap. The parents of the kids came and took their children to their room and thanked the grandmother for another wonderful story. It was hard getting Ethan away from Jimin as the boy was clinging onto Jimin's neck, but they managed.

Jimin got up from the floor and walked towards his grandma's wheelchair, slowly pushing her through the hospital hallway. He hated the smell of hospital, but after his grandma got sick and needed to stay in the hospital, Jimin got used to it. "And it's time for you to eat dinner and go to sleep." Jimin told his grandmother as the grandmother chuckled.

"But you promised to read me a story." She turned her head and pouted.

"haha. I can try, but don't blame me if you fall asleep before I could finish your page."