♦️Cԋαρƚҽɾ 42: Pαɾƚɳҽɾʂ♦️

I'm sorry. This chapter is a bit boring but I'll also update the next chapter now.

I just had to write this boring one so it made sense.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hoseok walked down the hallway that had only a few people as he made his way towards his professor's office. It was way too early for any of his classes to start but he got a call from his Professor a few days ago, saying he needed to discuss something with the younger.

He knocked on his professor's door and when he heard a small 'come in', he entered the room to find his Professor doing some paperwork behind the table. His Professor looked up from the paper and had a small smile on his face, but not the ones Hoseok used to see. "Good morning Hoseok."

"Good morning Professor Jay."

"Have a sit." The professor suggested as Hoseok sat down on the chair opposite side of the table. "You must be wondering why I called you here, right?" The professor asked as Hoseok gave him a nod.

"Hoseok," The professor said with a heavy sigh. "You're one of the smartest students in my class. I didn't say anything when you started skipping your classes and went to other ones that wasn't even scheduled for you, but I didn't say much because you still came to take the test and got an amazing score. That's all great and all, but projects and tests are different. "

"What do you mean, sir?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

"Did no one tell you about the current project we're doing?" The professor asked as Hoseok shakes his head. He didn't really have any friends in his professor's class and the only person he knew was Taehyung, but why would he talk to him?

The professor let's put another heavy sigh as he shakes his head. He pulled out a blue folder and headed towards Hoseok, who was confused as hell but took the folder and opened it as he started analyzing the pages..

"This was announced almost a week ago. Our University decided to raise some money to donate towards the kid's hospital in a few weeks. The students in my class have already gotten into groups or picked a partner to come out with a variety of different ideas they could do to raise money." Professor Jay explained as Hoseok continued scanning the paper.

"I thought someone had already informed you the details but when I noticed you never came to sign your idea or who your partner is, I decided to call you in here."

Hoseok finally puts down the blue folder as he understands few things. "I'm sorry Professor, no one really told me about it." He felt a bit embarrassed. "But don't worry, I will do the project. How much longer do I have?"

"This already started last week. You were given a month but since you already missed a week, you only have 3 weeks until the fair."

"Only 3 weeks?" Hoseok felt uneasy. "How will I finish this by myself?"

"Who said you're alone? You're lucky they're still two more people in your class who don't have a partner." Professor Jay explained before looking through his desk once again to get a red folder that has the name of the two students.

"Oh. Who are they?"

"Mmm... Yoon Jeonghan and... Kim Taehyung." The professor announced as he looked at Hoseok.

"T-Taehyung? He still doesn't have a partner?" Hoseok asked, a little hard to believe since people would always want to be partnered with him.

"I know, surprising. So many of your classmates asked him to be their partner, but he rejected everyone. I guess I have to partner you with him then." Professor Jay said as he was about to assign them together but Hoseok quickly stopped him. No way in hell was he going to be partnered with Taehyung.