♣️Chapter 76: Unwrapping The Gift♣️

🔞Warning: NSFW pictures🔞

I suggest you Don't have anyone nearby you while reading this chapter. The pictures I got is from a manga called

"My housemate"
(I forgot the others 😭)

Istg, if I wake up in the morning with a notification saying Wattpad deleted the image, I'm throwing hands at webtoon 😭🔪.

Like for fucks sake, why the hell would webtoon buy Wattpad? THEY ARE THE COMPLEX OPPOSITE.

Anyway, consider yourself lucky if you get to see the images before they're deleted enjoy.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Jungkook, wait a min-!" Jimin was caught off by Jungkook as he was pushed against the door of his room with a deep kiss by the taller. "Mmmm!" He gave in as he closed his eyes and moaned.

 "Mmmm!" He gave in as he closed his eyes and moaned

"Fuck. I can't hold it back anymore!" Jungkook pulled away from the kiss before observing the messy face Jimin had, cheeks all red, lips all swollen and red as well.

"You idiot!"  Jimin blushed. "At least go inside the room! What if someone sees us."

"Then they'll know you're mine." Jungkook smirked.

"Then we'll have a problem."

Jungkook laughed at that before closing the distance between them once again and pulled Jimin into another deep kiss. This time, he opened the door behind them as both the boys slowly entered the room walking backwards until they finally hit the bed and Jimin was the first one to fall, Jungkook falling on top of him.

They continued to kiss until they were in need of air but that didn't stop Jungkook from kissing Jimin down his neck.

"J-Jungkook, wait. I need to take off my clothes." Jimin tried to push Jungkook off of him but the taller male didn't move, instead, he looked down at Jimin and smirked.

"What gives you the right to open my gift? I'll be the only one unwrapping this!"

"Geez! You're s-such a turn off." Jimin replied, however his cheeks were saying something else as it blushed red.

"Before we get started, I need to go get some things so it's easier." Jungkook said. He might never had sex with a guy, however he did do his research ever since he realized he had feelings for Jimin and he didn't want the smaller male to hurt. So before he could get up to go to his room and get a few things, he was stopped by the smaller male.