♣️₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 32: ₳Đ₥ł₮ ł₮♣️

3 days.

It has been exactly three days without Jimin and it is driving Jungkook crazy. He doesn't know what's wrong with him but he feels so empty and miserable. The silence in the house is eating him up and he hasn't done any of his homework for the past 4 days.

"Ahhh..." A long heavy sigh escapes his mouth as he stares at the sky from his balcony. He needs to calm his mind and the beautiful sky and the chilling air is helping him... but just only a little. He looks to his right, where he could see Jimin's balcony, empty of course.

"I wonder what's his doing right now?" He whispers to himself, unconscious of what he's saying. "Who was that man dad was talking about?" He feels his grip getting tighter on the balcony railing. "What's his relationship with my Jimin?"

He finally snaps out of his thinking once he feels the phone inside his pocket vibrate. He wants to curse at himself for having these types of thoughts but right now, he needs to answer his best friend's call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jungkook. What are you doing?"

"Nothing... Just chilling I guess."

"Mmm..." There was a small pause before Taehyung continued. "Could you help me with something?"

"Depends. As long as it's not going to put me to jail." Jungkook jokes as Taehyung chuckles.

"No need to worry about that. I could actually do this on my own but I know my parents are going to find out at one point and question me. I don't feel like answering them about this topic."

"So what is it?"

"I need you to look up someone's background and tell me every detail about them."

"Woh, easy there buddy, why?"

"Errr..." Taehyung took another moment to come with a good excuse. "He is dating my cousin?" It came out more as a question.

"Alright." Jungkook chuckles as he shook his head. "I'll take that lame excuse since I trust you."

"Thanks... I'll send you the picture right now. I think his name is Yoongi, but I don't know his full name."

"I'll tell my men to look it up. Bye for now, it's time for me to have dinner."

"Thank you again. Goodnight." Taehyung said before ending the call.

Few seconds later, a picture of Yoongi popped onto Jungkook's screen. He looks at the picture for a few seconds before emailing that to one of the people who works under his father. In about a week or two, those people should be able to find everything about this guy.

I wonder if I should find Jimin like this

I wonder if I should find Jimin like this... He thought but then quickly shook his head. Dad will know. Plus why do I care where he is?