♠️chαptєr 23: rαtαtσuíllє♠️

"I am sorry Hoseokkkkk!" Jimin apologized as he clung on to his best friend's neck. "Don't be mad please."

"I still can't believe you left me alone at the club." Hoseok sluked has he tried to ignore his best friend. 

"Nooo! That's not it. I didn't mean to leave you. I was dragged out of there." 

"By who?" Hoseok turned around to look at his best friend, a little worried since he knew how dangerous a club could be. 

"By that spoiled ass Jungkook of course. He came out of nowhere and took me to a car before driving home." Jimin seemed so annoyed mentioning.

"Why would he do that?" 

"Oh my God. Get this. He told me his father called both of us, but once I went home, his father wasn't even there! Can you believe that?" 

"What the fuck? Why did he lie?" 

"I don't know. All he said that 'Oh... I probably misunderstood what my father said. Anyway, goodnight', and after that, he want to his room." Jimin rented on.  "Anyway, forget about me, how was your date?" 

"It... was okay I guess." Hoseok looked back at this paper. 

"Hoseok, what's wrong? Please tell me." Jimin please. 

Hoseok bit his bottom lip, hesitating if he should or not. All he wanted to do was forget that night. "I... ran into Taehyung." 

"What happened?" 

"He was being an asshole. He asked me why I was on a date with another guy and said some cruel shit." Hoseok answered as his grip on the pan was getting hard. 

"Did you ask him why he cheated?" 

"I did. But he didn't answer. Probably because he really was using me as a sex toy." 

"I am sorry Hoseok. I wished I was there with you."  He felt really guilty.

"Hey," Hoseok looked at his friend with a small smile. "It's not your fault you did to go. Plus I had Yoongi." 

"How did it go with him?" Jimin was excited. He wanted his friend to start a relationship. 

"It went well. He dropped me off and we planned to go on another date. But... he almost kissed me at the end, but I quickly avoided that and kissed him on the cheek. I wasn't ready for that." 

"You did the right thing. A kiss on the first date is not a good idea. Get to know him better." Jimin said as Hoseok nodded.

Both the boys quiet down when their principal, Mr. Scoups, and his wife, Ela, entered the cooking class. The married couple wasn't the only one who entered the class. A tall man with a very wide shoulder also entered the class. Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other, wondering why the principal and his wife came to their class and who that man was. The class was also looking at each other, whispering some words like 'Who's that handsome man?' or 'Omg he's so hot!'. 

"Ok class, please quiet down and sit down on your proper seat." Mr. Scoups announced as the class soon quiet down. "As you know, our college always has a competition with other colleges once a year. This year, my wife suggested me to hire a new Chef for you guys, since she loves his cooking." The principal rolled his eyes as he looked at his wife, who was looking at the new chef with wow. Like she is in love.

"Babe! I am here." He hissed, which made the class burst out laughing. 
"Anyway, right here is your chef, Chef Kim seok Jin. He will be here with you guys until the competition is over. Chef Kim, please introduce yourself."