♦️¢нαρтєя 15: ѕє¢яєт fσя ѕє¢яєт♦️

Jimin, let's go." Hoseok says in a harsh voice as he grabbed ahold of Jimin's wrist and attempts to walk away, however Taehyung quickly stopped him.

"Wait!" The tall man quickly runs in front of Hoseok and Jimin. "I... Just wanted to ask a question." He says as he looks into Hoseok's eyes.

"Ask someone else. We have class to attend." Hoseok once again takes a step forward but Taehyung got in the way.

"I-I... It's about that!" Taehyung quickly said as Hoseok raised a brow. "um... Professor wants to know why you haven't attended class." He lied. The truth was, he was curious himself. Hoseok hasn't attended any of their class and he was worried.

"Thank you for letting me know." Hoseok said with an emotionless face. "I'll talk to the professor later."

Fuck... that wasn't the answer he was looking for.

Hoseok once again pulled Jimin as he managed to walk away this time without Taehyung stopping him.

Jimin was hit with the confusion. He felt as if someone slapped him in the face out of nowhere and smiled as they walked away. "Mmm... Hoseok?"

"Not now Jimin... Please." Hoseok pleased, his voice sounded so broken.

Jimin didn't ask any further as he was being dragged by Hoseok to their first classroom... Well Jimin's.
.......................................✍️

Soon enough, lunch time came around. Hoseok drags his feet, mood still terrible as he was about to enter the big cafeteria, however Jimin stopped him.
"Let's go somewhere better. I hope you could handle the day without lunch." He gave him a small smile as he dragged Hoseok to a staircase that not many people use.

Hoseok thought they were going to go up the staircase, but was surprised when Jimin pulled him behind the staircase, to be revealing a small wooden door.

"H-how?"

"I'll tell you that later." He winked as he pulled out a small key and open the door. Both Hoseok and Jimin entered the room as the room turns bright when Jimin turns on the switch.

Hoseok stood there in amazement. He's been in this college for a while and never seen this room. The room was quite small, but it looked comfy. There was a small mattress laying on the floor and a small couch on the side. "Sit." Jimin sat down on the mattress as he patted the other end of the mattress. Hoseok walks slowly before taking the sat.

"You need to tell me how you found this place." Hoseok demands. His voice sounded much better.

"I will... once you tell me what the drama was in the morning."

Hoseok looks down. He isn't sure if he should say it. He never told anyone about him and Taehyung. "I think my secret is bigger than this room." He forces a small smile as he looks a Jimin.

Jimin takes a minute to process... should he also tell Hoseok his big secret? Fuck it. "How about this. I'll tell you A big secret that I'm not supposed to tell anyone, and if you feel safe... you could tell me. Just know that I'm here for you." Jimin said as Hoseok nodded.

"I... am babysitting someone."

"That's your big secret?" Hoseok makes a confused face.

"And that person happens to be Jungkook."

"Oh." Hoseok nodes as he looked at the floor but then his eyes widened once realization hits him. "Oh. OH! OH! OH-"

"Shhhh!" Jimin quickly cover Hoseok's mouth. "This room is not soundproof. Now, I'm going to let you go, but you can't scream, alright?" Jimin looks at Hoseok as the other male nods his head slowly.