♠️Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②⑧: Ⓑⓡⓔⓐⓚ♠️

Did you see the amount of jikook moments that was released from the 2019 package... I low key cried to sleep.

My favorite:

............................................✍🏼

*Last night after the incident*

Jimin ran up the stairs and into the huge hallway. He was breathing hard and the tears were running down his face. Never in his life has he ever got insulted like he did today. 

He stopped walking when he saw Mr. Jeon in front of him. The poor boy quickly wiped his tears away and tried to control his hiccups.

"Jimin, what happened?" Mr. Jeon Said in a worried voice as he quickly made his way towards Jimin. "Why are you crying?" 

"It's n-nothing." Jimin said as he tried to give Mr Jeon a small smile, however the older man wasn't convinced.

The middle-aged man held Jimin's hand and pulled him to his room and closed the door. It worried him a lot to see Jimin like that. "Jimin." The man said gently as he made Jimin sit down on top of the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked as he waited for Jimin to answer, but the younger kept quiet and looked down. 

Mr. Jeon was about to ask again, but he heard a door slam, probably Jungkook. Now the man knew it had to do something with his son. "What did Jungkook do?" He growls. He looked very scary when he was mad. 

"U-uncle. It's nothing." 

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" He asked as he waited for Jimin to answer, But once again, the younger stayed quiet. "Fine, then I'll ask him." Jungkook's father said as he got up from the bed.

"Uncle, No!" Jimin was fast to grab the men. "It will make it worse." 

"Then will you tell me what's going on? I hate to see you like this." The men softens his voice. 

Jimin nodded and sat down on the bed. Mr. Jeon also sat down next to Jimin and waited for the younger to tell the story, which he did. He told the older man what's been happening for the past few days. How Jungkook has been behaving strangely after he punched Jin. These nasty words he told Jimin and ignoring him.

Mr. Jeon was of course furious as he heard the story. He felt so disappointed in Jungkook and didn't think his son would be this cruel. "I am sorry Jimin. I really don't know what to say. I- I feel terrible. You did so much and this is how he treats you." The man looked down.

"Uncle, it's not your fault. Something is bothering Jungkook and he's not telling us. I don't think he will right now. We were fine for the past month, but all of a sudden his acting different. Something is definitely up."

"Why are you even defending him? How can you?"

"I- I don't know. I just feel like maybe he's going through something. We should give him time and space of his own."