♣️𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 61: 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖐.♣️

"Jungkook, can you sit your ass down on the other couch?"

"But I like it here." Jungkook replies as he sits closer towards Jimin.

"That's what you said when I was sitting down on the other couch. I had to move for you."

"Yeah... But I changed my mind." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin's tiny little hands were burning to hit something, specifically, an idiot's head in this living room. This is the third time he had to move from the couch because Jungkook wouldn't stop sitting next to him. He kept on trying to get closer and closer until his practically sitting down on Jimin's lap.

"For fucks sake, this living room is filled with couches. Go sit down somewhere else."

"But I want to sit next to you." Jungkook tried to look at Jimin cutely.

"Oh goodness." Jimin gives up and wants to cry. He just leaned back against the couch as Jungkook smiles and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder.

This was a long, long, day. Jungkook seemed to be more clingy than before after their hang out yesterday. At school, every opportunity Jungkook got, he used it to either look at Jimin or try to get closer to the smaller. Don't even get me started on the headed Jimin had today at the cafeteria. Jungkook was basically a hungry leech, making not only Jimin weird out, but also Hoseok and Taehyung.

When they got home, it was even worse. Jimin wondered if it was because of the kiss they shared last night. He wanted to ask Jungkook to forget about it or to never bring it up, but... he couldn't even bring himself to ask. He shouldn't care about how Jungkook would feel about that rejection, since it's not his fault the taller fell for him... but just imagining the face Jungkook would make, made Jimin keep his mouth shut... And maybe because he also doesn't want to completely forget that night... but that's a secret between us. He just wondered why Jungkook wouldn't bring up the topic.

Jungkook in the other hand was hesitating so much whether he should say it or not. He's scared that Jimin is going to say something like 'I only did it because I don't like seeing people crying. Not because I like you.' Instead, he thought it would be a better idea to stay in his own imagination and just believe that maybe Jimin was starting to fall for him. You know, just an Jungkook thing.

"Off, I hope you won't be this clingy around your father." Jimin reminded him.

"Okey." Jungkook answered, just smiling as he leans against Jimin's shoulder.

"You know the deal."

"Okey."

"I better not see you do anything stupid front of him."

"Okey."

"Are you even listening?"

"Okey."

"...."

"Okey."

"Jungkook you fucking jerk!" Jimin yelled before attacking Jungkook, who was so surprised to what made Jimin so mad.

Before Jimin could hit him, the doorbell saves Jungkook.

"Dad's here!" Jungkook quickly gets off the couch and run towards the door, not wanting to be hit by Jimin. Even if Jimin didn't look so strong, his hits hurt. Like hell.