"Why the f*ck is everyone so noisy today?" Tiara cut them off, walking towards them with an agitated look on her face. "I woke up with the sound of idiots running around," she groaned motioning to the summoners that were currently running around the halls.

"Yeah, why does everyone look so excited?" Brite asked, coming over with Solas at his side. "And did anyone see Aki today?"

Ahri shook her head. "No, I don't think so. And as for why everyone is excited, it's because it's Snowdown," she explained.

"What's Snowdown?" the three new arrivals all asked at the same time.

"Snowdown is a celebration," Ahri started explaining as she started walking, the others following her close by. "It's a time of happiness, joy, partying, forgetting grudges, and the most important part, presents!"

"Everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone loves Snowdown," Nidalee added, taking over the explanation. "All of Runeterra celebrities it. People just don't argue, get along, and party. Even animals don't hurt each other today."

"That's a little hard to believe," Solas commented. The idea that everyone on Runeterra would just forget their grudges all in one day seemed too good to be true.

Ahri looked at him with a smile. "Just look," she said opening the doors of the cafeteria... And the eyes of the four people from another world widen in shock.

The entire cafeteria was covered in blue, green, and red decorations. There were several pine-trees around, all covered in sparkling accessories. However, what was most shocking was the champions.

The champions of different regions were all celebrating together.

Darius and Garen were dancing together, kicking their legs up high with their arms around each other's shoulders.

Ivern and Maoki were having Lulu, Tristana, and Teemo put decorations up on them while standing on each other to reach the two tall nature champions.

Yasuo and Yone were playing music together for everyone, actually using cheerful music instead of their usual sad one.

Braum was setting on a large chair, wearing a red pointy hat and was apparently reading a story to the younger champions.

Morgana and Pantheon were at the area where the food is, apparently baking cookies and cakes for everyone, with both Diana and Leona helping them.

Zed and Shen were actually working together to help spread the decorations around. Zed's shadows clones were dealing with the trees, while Shen was turning on the lights of each one that was finished.

Jhin was making a big painting of a fire place with presents around it on the side with Firora actually helping him around.

"Wow, this is..." Grey started, but couldn't find the right word.

"Amazing?" Ahri suggested and her lover just nodded.

"I honestly did not think this place can get any weirder," Tiara commented, shaking her head.

"It's not weird, it's just Snowdown," Nidalee said before seeing Neeko wave towards her. "Well, I got to go see Neeko. I'll see you guys after the presents, okay?" with that, she walked away towards her friend.

"Presents? What presents?" Brite asked as he and the other turned to Ahri.

"Oh, right. You're supposed to share presents with people on this day. Only people you care about though, so you don't have to share with everyone," the Nine Tailed Vastayan explained.

"Shouldn't everyone be shopping then?" Grey asked, confused on why they were basically wasting time.

"We have plenty of time for that later," Ahri waved off his worries. "Snowdown has absolutely everything, and the shops are mostly opened for most of the day and are run by magical golems so nobody has to work to relax."