CH43: Family

'So my sister is here… and she wants to join… that's not going to end well for me' those were the thoughts that Grey was thinking at the moment. 'This just promises headaches upon headaches.'

Right now, the Abyss Watcher was standing near the gates of the High Summoners chamber. Standing beside him was Ahri and Brite.

"Worried about your sister?" Ahri asked breaking the silence they had since the high summoners told them to go out.

Grey nodded. "Yes, but not because of the Judgment, I know for a fact that Tiara can beat it. It's just that she can be a little…" he trailed off looking for the right word.

"Arrogant?" Brite suggested.

"Rude?" Ahri suggested. She was still a little bitter about Tiara's attitude.

"I was going to say overconfident, but I guess yours work, too," The Abyss Watcher replied shrugging his shoulders. He knew his sister can do better in the attitude department.

The gates to the High Summoners Chamber open and from the inside comes Kayle. The Righteous entered when they came out because the High Summoners weren't sure that Tiara will behave.

The first thing Grey noticed was that she didn't have her helmet on, the second thing was that she's mad. "Kayle, what's wro-"

"I truly thought that I would never meet a sibling as black-hearted as my sister, but I was proven wrong," the angel said before looking directly at the Abyss Watcher. "Now I know why you and I got along so well. Grey, with all due respect, your sister might be as cruel, if not more than mine."

"You have a sister?" Ahri and Brite asked hearing that information for the first.

Grey, while curious about Kayle having a sibling, was more worried about what his own did. "What did she do?" he sighed.

"When she saw me, she said 'I thought angels are supposed to be fat, wear golden armor and throw axes around,'" Kayle replied. Grey recognized the description of the guards of Lothric castle. The Righteous then put her hands on her hips. "Then she said that I'm only missing the axes, that I already have the golden armor, wings, AND being fat."

The Abyss Watcher sighed at his sister's actions. He was about to apologize, but Brite spoke before him. "Well, to be honest, you don't look like you're following any diet."

Not a second after the Silver Knight said that and he was immediately sent to the wall by a blast of golden light.

Grey looked at Brite, who started slowly sliding down the wall while groaning in pain. The Lord of Cinder then looked back at Kayle. "I'm really sorry for what my sister said," he apologized and looked again at the Silver Knight. "And Brite… well, he deserved it."

Kayle sighed. She knew that Tiara's attitude shouldn't make the angel take it out on Grey. "Just keep her in line."

The Righteous walked away while Ahri and Grey went to check on the Silver Knight. "Didn't you learn to never talk to a woman about her weight?" Grey asked.

Brite groaned in response, "Oh, merciful sun."

"Get up, you know a healing miracle, don't you? So pray it off," Grey said as he turned his attention back to the Chamber gates.

Meanwhile, Ahri was giggling to herself. She found the friendship between the Abyss Watcher and Silver Knight quite humorous.

While all this was happening. Tiara was having her Judgment with the High Summoners. The Dancer had already begun her test.

Inside the Judgment:

Tiara opened her eyes to find herself in a rather fancy looking room. She was sitting on a chair that had red leather with a bright silver structure.