Snowdown

(A/N: this is a Christmas chapter, and has no connection to the Canon story time-line)

Ahri yawned as she got off the bed in her and Grey's room. She got off the bed and started walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

However, she froze when she passed by the window. The Nine Tailed Vastaya rubbed her eyes to clear them from sleep and then eagerly pressed her head on the window.

Outside the Institute, snow was falling in tiny flakes. A large smile covered Ahri's face as she immediately realized what that means.

Turning around towards the bed, Ahri screamed, "It's Snowdown!" just as she jumped on the bed. Suddenly, Grey sprung up, grabbed Ahri, and pinned her down with his hand on her throat. Ahri looked surprised before her usual teasing smile appeared. "Well, if you want to continue last night, I guess we can stay in bed for a while."

Grey blushed and let his lover go. "Ahri, why did you jump on the bed like that?" he asked.

"Because it's Snowdown!" Ahri cried out, only raising Grey's confusion. Before he can ask anymore questions, she got off the bed. "Come on! Let's go see the decorations that people must be preparing!"

Ahri ran out of the room. Entering the living room, she saw Silver sleeping on the coffee table of the couch. She immediately headed towards the door to Nidalee's room, and began knocking loudly.

"Nidalee! Wake up!" she yelled, still knocking on the door.

A loud growl was heard from the other side of the door. "Ahri, if you don't shut up, I swear that I'll literally shove my spear up your-"

"It's Snowdown!"

"Wait, what!?" whatever threat Nidalee wanted to say was immediately forgotten as Ahri informed her.

There was some shuffling around and Nidalee came out of her room. She still had bed-hair, and her clothes were a mess, but she didn't seem to care as she went to the window of the living room and saw the snow falling.

Nidalee screamed in joy, turned to Ahri, and hugged her, both of them laughing as they spun around. Silver woke up, looked at them, and tilted his head in confusion.

"Let's get ready quickly!" Ahri said as she and the Huntress stopped spinning. "We don't want to miss the decorations!"

"I'll get ready right now!" Nidalee said before running back into her room. Ahri did the same, passing by Grey, who was watching the whole time.

The Abyss Watcher kept getting more and more confused. He looked at Silver who was stretching. "I don't suppose you know what 'Snowdown' is, do you?"

Silver responded to the question just by tilting his head, showing that he was also confused by the situation. Grey chuckled and rubbed the little pup's head.

Time skip: (Brought to you by Chibi Ahri and Chibi Grey putting up Snowdown(Christmas) decorations.)

Grey was following Ahri and Nidalee who seemed pretty excited through the halls. "I can't believe we forgot Snowdown was coming," the fox Vastaya said.

"I know what you mean. How could we forget this?" Nidalee asked herself, shaking her head.

"Can you two please explain Snowdown to me?" both Ahri and Nidalee stopped and looked at Grey in shock.

"How can you not know Snowdown?!" both of them yelled out in shock.

"Probably because I'm not from Runeterra," he reminded them with a deadpan look.

Both his roommates blushed in embarrassment at remembering that. "Oh, right," Ahri scratched the back of her head while Nidalee cleared her throat. "Well, Snowdown is-"