Blood God

(A/N: I was inspired by the new skin line to make this. Basically, I'm bringing Blood God Grey more material, and making him feel like a true Ionian God of blood and brotherhood. Still, I apologize for anyone who is disappointed that this isn't a new chapter, and only ask for your forgiveness and hope that this still pleases you.)

Looks:

Blood God Grey wears a black and red Ionian styled armor made of robes that covered his chest and legs, thin gauntlets and armor on his hands, feet, and shoulders. His head was covered in a white and red helmet that was shaped like the face of a growling wolf. The helmet had a third eye on the forehead that was glowing a pale yellow color. Hanging from his waist was his medallion.

His sword is a long, pitch-black Katana with a Crimson glowing edge.

His dagger is replaced by a Nodachi(short katana.)

Skin Bio:

With so much innocent blood being shed from the war, one of the Ionian Gods can no longer stay silent. The Ionian God of blood and brotherhood - known as Okami - has descended into the mortal realm to help Ionians fight together to protect the land from danger... Both from outside and inside it.

Splash Art description:

Blood God Grey is sitting in a field full of white flowers cross-legged. Swords of all kinds were stabbed into the field spreading everywhere. In the distance, a large, golden tree could be seen at the edge of the field with a white fox under the tree, seemingly staring directly at Grey.

Joke:

A wolf pup appears near Grey's leg. He sheaths his sword and pulls out a dog treat, making the pup start wagging its tail excitedly before he threw it for the dog to catch between its teeth and run away.

Taunt:

Grey uses his sword to draw an 'X' in the air. "Blood is not something to be taken lightly, but I'll still spill yours," he says before slicing the 'X' in half.

Dance:

Grey stabs his sword on the ground and sits in front of it, taking a meditating pose as several, red, phantom wolves appear around him and start howling in a specific tune.

Recall:

Blood God Grey spins his sword a couple of times before spinning around and slashing the air, creating a large cut in reality that he slowly walks into.

First encounter, Aatrox:

Blood God Grey: once, a mighty Warrior with golden wings led his brothers proudly into battle... How far have you fallen, Aatrox?

First encounter, Ahri:

Blood God Grey: run along, little fox. Your guardian wolf is searching for you.

First encounter, Spirit Blossom Ahri:

Blood God Grey: you wear a mask of arrogance and confidence... To hide how tearfully lonely and sad you are.

First encounter, Akali:

Blood God Grey: you seek to fix this land by abandoning traditions?.... *sigh* Children these days. Always rebellious.

First encounter, Braum:

Blood God Grey: brotherhood comes in many forms... And that mustache is just one of them.

First encounter, Darius:

Blood God Grey: you are a brave brother and spills blood honorably. A shame you die here.