CH51: A... Date?

Another morning dawns on the Institute of War. However, this one wasn't going to start like the past days usually did.

The difference being that both Grey and Ahri were currently naked in their bed with the sheets over them. Their clothes were spread across the floor.

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan was currently still sleeping with her head on the Abyss Watcher's chest while he had an arm around her.

Grey was awake but didn't do anything other than stare at Ahri's peacefully sleeping face. This was definitely a new experience for him.

He honestly didn't know if he deserved it, with all the blood on his hands. But, the woman in his arms is living proof that people can change and seek redemption. And, since she's happy, so he decided to not dwell on it.

Ahri herself started steering before slowly opening her eyes and looking at the Abyss Watcher. "Morning, lover," she said as she rubbed her head on his chest.

"Morning," Grey greeted as he pats her ears with his arm, making her purr slightly. "How are you?"

"After last night, absolutely happy," Ahri said resting her head on his chest again. "But, I'm still a little tired, so let's continue sleeping."

The Abyss Watcher rolled his eyes. "Come on, Ahri. We need to get up," he said trying to move.

Ahri, however, held him in his place. "No~, you owe me."

"Owe you what?" Grey asked confused.

"Lots of love," Ahri replied making him give her a deadpan look. "You've been holding back on telling me how you feel all this time, so you should make it up to me by letting me sleep as much as I want," she said before smiling teasingly. "Plus, I'm sure the others are going to find it weird how I started walking funny."

The Abyss Watcher blushed and looked away. He doubted that they were THAT rough. But, he wouldn't be surprised if Ahri started limping on purpose just to gloat about what happened.

"Fine," Grey sighed as he relaxed. "But we might be late for the others."

"We can just take a bath together," Ahri said thinking it would save time. Grey was going to say something, but Ahri beat him to speaking. "After what we did last night, do you really think a bath together is going to be a problem?" she asked with a deadpan look.

Knowing she was right, Grey just sighed. "Fine," he said resting his head back on the pillow and Ahri rested on his chest again. "I spoil you too much, you know that?"

"And I love you for it," Ahri said smirking deviously. "And the more I love you, the more you love me, and the more you love me, the more you spoil me. It's a never-ending cycle of love and spoiling."

Grey chuckled as he held her closer while she cuddled into his chest. Neither of them really cared about being late at this point.

Time skip: (Brought to you by chibi Ahri and chibi Grey drinking cups of warm milk together.)

Grey and Ahri got out of their room a couple of hours later than usual. Both of them walked into the dining hall with Silver on Grey's shoulder.

After picking their food, they walked to a couple of tables that had Aki, Brite, Lux, Garen, Katarina, Sona, Nidalee, and Solas sitting in them.

"What took you so long?" Brite asked as they two sat with them after giving Silver his own food.

"We were busy," Grey replied as he and Ahri sat down beside each other.

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan noticed that Nidalee looked tired with a little black around her eyes. "What's wrong, Nidalee. Didn't sleep well."

To Ahri's surprise, the Huntress glared at her and Grey. "I couldn't sleep at all," she growled.