Special Chapter

Valoran city, a place that is always filled with all kinds of new things and events, be they magic or science, where seeing demons, monsters, people with animal traits called Vastaya, and even magicians are as normal as saying hi. The sun rises again in this very lively place.

What makes this city truly interesting was the fact that the newest and currently most popular idol group, K/DA, was currently staying within this city. Their presence was enough to gather all kinds of attention to Valoran.

They were staying at a two-story house with dark purple glass windows. The house was surrounded by a fence made of white long walls with golden gates at the front with <K/DA> shaped at the center of the gate. It was safe to say that they were not trying to hide where they were. The reason the fence was there is because, as much as they liked and appreciated their fans, they can get a little... Too excited sometimes.

Walking through the streets was a rather long male, wearing a pair of jeans and a blue hoody, covering his identity. He walked towards the gates and stopped at the screen doorbell on the side before pushing the button.

A few seconds later, the screen of the doorbell turned on to reveal Kai'sa, the head Dancer of the K/DA group. "Yes, can I help you?" she asked sounding polite.

The male took down his hood to reveal a rather handsome young man with chin-length white hair. "Yeah, hi, sorry for coming in so early," he started with an apology seeing that it was still morning. "I'm here to see Ahri," he then told her with a friendly smile.

Kai'sa looked at him weirdly before smiling in apology. "I'm sorry, but we don't take fan visits at home," she said thinking that it might be one of Ahri's many admirers. They tried to visit her before, so why wouldn't it happen again.

The young man looked at her confused. "Fan visits?" he asked before realizing her misunderstanding. "Oh, no, no, no! I'm not a fan, I'm a friend," he tried to clear out but she did not look convinced, so he decided to help her believe him. "Look, just tell Ahri or Evelynn that Grey is here."

The Dancer of the K/DA group still didn't look completely convinced. But then, someone out of the screen frame called out to her. "Kai'sa, who's at the door?" Someone asked from inside.

Kai'sa looked at him before answering the person who asked her. "Some guy who says he's here for Ahri. He said he was a friend," she explained.

The same person then asked another question. "Is he hot?"

The newly named Grey rolled his eyes, immediately knowing who was speaking from that question. "Well... Yeah, kinda," Kai'sa replied shyly with some pink dusting her cheeks.

"What's his name?" the person asked a more rational question this time.

Kai'sa recalled what he told her to say. "He said to tell you or Ahri that Grey is here, but I don't-"

"Wait, What!?" suddenly, frantic footsteps were heard before Kai'sa was shoved out of the screen frame, and another member of the K/DA group, Evelynn, took her place. "Grey?" Evelynn asked she lowered her signature purple glasses to get a better look at him. "What are you doing out there?"

"Waiting for you to open the door," Grey replied motioning around himself, reminding her that he was talking to her through the doorbell.

Evelynn seemed to realize that he was still outside the gates. "Oh, right. Hold on a second, sweetie," she said as she pushed a button before a buzzing sound was heard.

The golden gates then split open, granting him entrance. Grey walked in and walked the stone path that was surrounded by a large garden. He saw all kinds of flowers in it, even a plant that was cut into the shape of a fox. He smiled knowing who's idea was that one.