CH46: The Search Begins

Ahri was in a VERY bad mood. First, she had a major argument with Grey. Second, she had a match that she must attend. Third, the match didn't go well for her.

She was now fighting Akali, and the Assassin was proving quite annoying. The Nine-Tailed Vastayan threw another orb of deception, only for Akali to dodge it.

The rogue assassin threw a smoke bomb at Ahri, covering the area around her in smoke concealing her vision.

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan started looking around, but before she spots Akali, a chained sickle struck her from the side.

Ahri was left open from the strike and couldn't protect herself when Akali came out suddenly from the smoke and stabbed her in the chest with her kunai.

The assassin pulled out her weapon as the fox Vastaya fell on the ground before dying. After a few moments, she returned to her team's base.

When she came back, Ahri saw that her team's Nexus was being destroyed by Warwick and Vi. She didn't even move from her spot before the Nexus was destroyed.

"VICTORY, Red Team," the Summoners voice boomed through the rift before the champions were all pulled out.

Ahri's shoulders slumped as the other team celebrated. The only one that wasn't celebrating was Akali.

The assassin walked towards the fox Vastaya. "Ahri, what's wrong? You were barely focusing at all," Akali asked noticing Ahri's fighting during the match.

"I'm fine," Ahri growled as she started walking away.

Akali didn't buy it for a second, so she started following her. "Did something happen?" she asked.

"Nothing happened," Ahri denied as she continued to walk forward.

Again, Akali didn't believe her. There was only one subject that can make Ahri that mad. "Is it about Grey?" she asked. The fact that the fox Vastaya just scowled was answer enough. "Did you two get into a fight?"

"It was his fault," Ahri grumbled as they reached the dining hall.

"What happened?" Akali asked worried about her two friends.

Ahri just ignored her as she reached a table that had Brite, Nidalee, Solas, and Tiara. "That was just pathetic, fox," the Dancer commented.

"Screw off," the fox Vastaya growled sitting down.

"So, can someone tell me what happened?" Akali asked the others seeing that Ahri isn't going to answer.

"The fox and my brother got into an argument, the fox said something she shouldn't have, and now Grey is away in a mission while the fox thinks she's the victim," Tiara summarized glaring at Ahri.

"So it's my fault that he didn't take my promise seriously?" Ahri asked insulted.

Tiara was about to retort in a series of very colorful words but stopped when she heard someone cough nervously.

They all looked to see Kayle, looking rather timid. "What do you want now, fatty?" Tiara asked/insulted.

Kayle would have been mad if she wasn't more nervous. "Uhmm… How should I put this?" she asked herself while rubbing the back of her neck. "Grey is… missing," she said nervously.

They all just stared at her silently before Tiara spoke. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you just say, 'Please rip my wings off', because that's what I heard you say," She said glaring at the angel.

"It's just… why don't I show you instead," the Righteous said as she started walking towards the Transport station.

Deciding to find out what happened, they all started following the angel as she walked through the hallways.