CH53: Music

It's a new day at the Institute of War. Ahri, Grey, and Nidalee came out of their room with Silver on the Abyss Watcher's shoulder.

"So, did you two enjoy your date?" Nidalee asked as they walked through the hallway.

"Oh, it was wonderful," Ahri replied remembering the Blood moon festival. "I finally got a chance to play after watching for so long, and with a lover no less. I've never had so much fun."

The Abyss Watcher smiled seeing Ahri so happy. Her honest smile always managed to brighten up his day.

Grey then turned to Nidalee. "Anyway, how were you yesterday?"

The huntress shrugged. "It was pretty good, boring but good. I showed Neeko around, which was interesting," she replied recalling what she did while Ahri and Grey were on their date.

"Did you sleep well?" Ahri asked suddenly.

Nidalee nodded. "Yes, it was very-" she suddenly stopped and gave them a deadpan look. "You two did it last night, didn't you?" she stated rather than asked.

Both Ahri and Grey looked at each other before the Nine-Tailed Vastayan said, "Well, at least we know the new soundproofing works," before she continued walking.

The Abyss Watcher just sighed and continued walking forward towards the dining hall. However, along the way, he noticed something.

It wasn't that important, but the summoners around seemed to be excited about something. They were chatting with each other excitedly and were moving a little faster than before.

"Is it just me, or do the summoners seem more… excited than normal?" Ahri asked noticing the same thing as Grey.

The huntress shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe there's a new event or something. I heard that Summoners usually have events for special occasions," she informed her roommates who nodded and decided to ignore them for now.

They reached the dining hall, picked up their food, and looked for a table to sit in. They found Aki, Brite, Solas, and Tiara sitting together.

"Morning, everyone," Ahri greeted as she and her roommates sat down in a close table after giving Silver his food.

"Oh, morning, Ahri," Aki was the first to return the greeting.

Tiara immediately looked at her brother. "So, how was the date?" she asked while sparing a glare at Ahri. "Did the fox f*ck it up like I was expecting?"

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan glared at the Outrider Knight, while Grey was resisting the urge to face-palm. "It went great, and having Ahri there was what made it like that."

His sister rolled her eyes and Ahri looked around to see that the summoners are still being excited. "Hey, Aki, what's up with the Summoners?" she asked.

The Shy summoner looked confused for a second before she remembered something. "Oh, right. There are two new group skins coming out today. Their popularity skyrocketed just by announcing them. Apparently, there is this event going to be held by the group skins, so everyone is pumped up about it."

"New group skins?" Solas asked raising an eyebrow. "Who are they for?"

Aki put a hand on her chin, thinking. "Well, I know Ahri is part of one of the groups, but I don't know the rest of the group she's in. As for the other group, it's made up of you four," she said motioning towards Grey, Brite, Solas, and Tiara.

"Us?" Grey asked surprised.

"Well, they wanted something to bring the people from another world together, so they made the group skin," Aki explained shyly.