CH40: Name For The Nameless

Third POV:

Ahri was in the arcade playing a few
video games. There were a few men who thought of making a move on her, but seeing her mood immediately made them rethink their decision.

"Oh come on!" the fox Vastaya yelled kicking the game. "This is rigged or something!" she yelled frustrated.

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan was in the arcade for an hour. She thought that it could help her calm down, but it just made her more frustrated.

"Urghh, whatever!" Ahri groaned as she started walking out of the arcade. She went through the hallway and towards the dining. The Vastayan was praying that Lux has her answers, or else.

When she reached her friends in the dining hall, she saw that the young Crownguard had returned and immediately went to her, "So?"

"Turns out, it was just a misunderstanding." Lux cleared up which lifted up Ahri's mood. "The date thing was just something she was treating him to breakfast, and the marriage thing was him doing her a favor. And, I heard that the newspapers were being collected already."

Ahri sighed in relief before sitting down. 'That's better. I knew Grey wouldn't date a girl, certainly not behind my back.'

"So, Ahri, what will you do for now?" Aki asked.

"I'll just wait for Grey." the fox Vastaya replied resting her head on her hand.

"Me too." Nidalee added. "I have to admit, it's boring without him around."

"Yeah, trouble always did find Grey." Brite said before doing the signature sun Praising pose. "That's because he doesn't praise the sun!" he said which made some people roll their eyes.

"Hey, Nine tails." someone said from behind. They looked and saw that it was the charmer and rebel, together like always.

"Hi, you two. It's been a while." Ahri said as the lovers brought two seats from another table and sat down with them.

"Yeah." Xayah replied looking like she was going to tell them about a funeral. "So… have you seen the newspaper?"

"Oh, that's what this is about." the nine tailed Vastayan understood why the rebel was trying to sound kind. "Don't worry, it's just a big misunderstanding. We already cleared it up."

Xayah sighed leaning back on her chair. "Oh, thank the spirits of Ionia! because I did NOT know how to comfort someone who had their heart broken."

"See, I told you it wasn't true." Rakan said wiggling his eyebrows. "I knew that Grey wouldn't leave her."

"Wait, how would you know?" Ahri asked intrigued.

"It's… a guy thing." the charmer replied not wanting to tell them about his talk with the Abyss Watcher about his feelings.

The huntress then remembered something, "Hey, Brite, you said that Grey beat his father in battle. Why were they fighting to begin with? Was it a test?" she asked while petting Silver who was on her lap.

"Sorry, but that's up to Grey. I don't feel comfortable talking about someone else's life without their permission." Brite replied shrugging.

"So you're the guy from Grey's world?" Rakan asked looking at him. "Are you like him? You know, undead?"

The Silver Knight nodded "Yes, I am." he replied.

Aki then looked at him worried. "D-Does that mean that you have it?... The Darksign?"

"Yes." Brite answered, but his cheerful attitude didn't falter. "I have the curse of the undead. Honestly, it's more common to find an accursed undead in our world than a normal human."