CH50: The Return

Ahri, Aki, Nidalee, and Tiara were just sitting in the dining hall, waiting for Tiara's match to begin. Kayle had left a while ago, saying she has work to do.

Currently, Ahri was telling Tiara about a few things that happened after she met Grey. "So, the next thing I knew, he was already gone and a few minutes later he came out of the bank with the hostages," she said explaining their day at Piltover.

"Ha! That does. Sound like my brother," the Dancer commented. "What did you do?"

"I slapped his head," Ahri deadpanned making the Dancer laugh.

"Hello, everyone," they saw Brite and Solas walking towards them.

"Good morning, Brite," Aki greeted as the Silver Knight sat in a chair beside her.

After sitting down on his own chair, Solas asked, "So, did you hear anything on Grey?"

The Nine-Tailed Vastayan shook her head. "Not yet, but I'm sure he'll be back."

"I hope so," Brite said shrugging his shoulders. "He still owes me a drink."

"That's what you're worried about?" Nidalee asked as they all deadpan at him.

The Warrior of Sunlight just shrugged again. Solas then thought of something. "You don't think he was sent to another world, do you?"

"Knowing Grey's luck, I wouldn't be surprised," Tiara replied pointing out that since it happened once, why not happen again.

"Yeah, Grey always seemed to have terrible luck," Brite added remembering the trouble his friend get into.

Ahri smirked. "Like the time he and you ended up in a cave full of Hollows by accident?"

The Silver Knight narrowed his eyes. "How do you know about that?"

"Tiara has been telling us stories about Grey's past, and this is one of them," Nidalee said chuckling.

"It was Grey's fault for not bringing a map like I told him," Brite immediately defended putting the blame on the Abyss Watcher.

"Weren't you the one leading that day, even without the map," Tiara said making the Warrior of Sunlight look away.

"I have a question," Solas said gaining their attention. "This might seem personal, but tell me, what was Ghear like?" he asked wanting to know more about the Moonlight Hunter.

The Dancer thought about it for a few seconds before answering. "A jackass," she said making them look at her surprised. "At first, he didn't even adopt us because he wanted children, but because he wanted students. He just wanted someone to pass his knowledge on. So he picked two children, one from Farron Keep, and the other from the Boreal Valley. I'm pretty sure you can guess who they were," she said deadpan. "At the beginning, his training was so harsh, that I wanted to either kill him or myself."

"It couldn't possibly be that bad," Nidalee noted. After all, they were children back then.

"On our first day, he threw me and Grey into a hole full of Hollows and told us to kill them all and stack their bodies to use them in order to get out of the hole," Tiara said making the others, except Brite, Look at her in disbelief.

"Okay… I take it back," Nidalee said retreating what she said.

"Yeah, like I said, a jackass," Tiara chuckled remembering her childhood. "But, he was a selfless one. I guess that rubbed off on Grey. In fact, Ghear was so selfless, he was able to hold the Lunar Harvester."

"Wait, Ghear had THE Lunar Harvester!?!" Solas asked shocked, surprising everyone.

"Uhmm, what is that, exactly?" Aki asked not knowing what they were talking about, along with the rest.