CH27: Art

??? POV:

I thought that I could find someone who shares my talents here. That was one of the reasons I joined.

To make beautiful art, and to see the best performance, but I couldn't find a single one.

I saw the battles, yet they lacked an elegant touch. I heard about the band Pentakill, but they were just loud music.

The maven of the strings can make touching music, but her performance lacked a certain... Cruelty.

I was going to give up on finding another artist... But then... I saw him.

A cape as red as blood. A hat that screams for people to see him do his work. And a fighting style that was never seen before.

I was able to turn killing into a magnificent performance, but that man, the Abyss Watcher, turned killing into a painting.

He would draw the lines with his knife, and then he would paint them with blood using his sword.

He might be the only person that shares my talent. A meeting must be placed! Thankfully, I was able to... Convince two summoners to use us for the same match.

Now, only introductions is in order.

Ahri POV:

I woke up hugging the Grey doll next morning. After the whole incident with this death stuff a good sleep was needed.

I got off the bed and stretched before showering and putting my clothes on. Getting into the living room, I saw Grey sleeping on the couch with Silver on his chest.

I felt a little bad, he doesn't have to sleep there, he can sleep with me in the same bed if he just asked........ What am I thinking? This is Grey, and I just thought he'll ask me to sleep in my bed? I have more chances dragging him to it.

Nidalee came out of her room and yawned before looking at me "morning".

"good morning" I replied and started thinking, maybe we could agree on something.

Nidalee looked at Grey "he doesn't get up early, does he?" she asked sarcastically.

I shook my head "not really, usually I wake him up".

"hey" Nidalee said and looked at me "how about less fighting? For Grey at least".

"I was about to talk to you about that" I said and looked at said man "that soul stuff got him a little on edge, and the last thing he needs is our yelling".

"yeah" Nidalee nodded and looked at the two in the couch "so how do we wake them up?".

I can feel an 'almost' fox like smile appear on my lips and I start walking quietly to the couch.

I picked up Silver and slowly sat him on the table. I leaned to Grey's ear and started whispering "hey Grey" I said and he groaned "are you sleepwalking? Because you're groping my breasts".

"WHAT?!" he yelled as he shot up.

I started laughing while Nidalee was trying to hold her laughter, but failing miserably. I could've used my magic to manipulate his dreams, but that would have been too cruel.

Grey gave me and Nidalee a slight glare "so you two get along when it's about teasing me?" he asked.

Me and Nidalee looked at each other before looking back at him and answering at the same time "pretty much, yeah".

"great" he sighed and stood up "I'm going to take a bath and look at the schedule" he said before going inside my room.

I just sat on the couch with Nidalee. Silver woke up with a yawn and looked at us before looking around, I guess he's looking for Grey.