CH44: Stars

A new day starts as Grey came out of his room with Ahri and Nidalee following. "Just once, can you wake me up with your clothes on," The Abyss Watcher grumbled.

Ahri, who already teased him this morning, just chuckled. "Admit it, you like it."

Grey rolled his eyes. Honestly, he thought that he lost sexual interest a long time ago, but with Ahri… he isn't sure anymore.

"Just don't tell my sister," the Abyss Watcher said. "If you think she's mean to you now, wait until she knows we're sharing a bed."

Ahri just shrugged. Honestly, she had half-a-mind to gloat to Tiara about how she and Grey have been sharing a bed, but the last thing she wanted was Tiara to be more annoying.

They ran into said woman who was just standing outside her door. "Morning, Bro," she greeted before looking at his other roommates. "Fox, Cat," she greeted.

The two Vastayan just glared at her while Grey sighed. "Morning, Tiara. So, are you going to join me in the garden?"

"Sure, why not," The Dancer replied shrugging her shoulders before they all started heading to the garden. "Is anyone else joining?"

"I wish I could get Annie to join, but I don't know where she is," Grey replied.

"I don't think it's a good idea for her to spend much time with the fox. What if she takes after her choice of clothing," Tiara said motioning to Ahri's kimono.

"Do you want to know why I dress like this?" Ahri asked crossing her arms.

Truthfully, Grey was curious, but he learned that he should never question a woman's sense of fashion unless he wants to get hurt.

"Because you enjoy men staring at you?" Tiara guessed motioning to the few summoners who were doing that.

"No," The Fox Vastayan gave a glare at the men making them look away. "It's because I used to be a Fox," Ahri said making Tiara confused. "I used to walk around naked with just my fur covering me. That's why I don't wear many clothes, it's because I'm not comfortable with them."

Nidalee raised her hand. "Take it from someone who turns to an animal. After you spend time walking with just fur on you, you start feeling uncomfortable wearing any kind of clothes."

Tiara looked confused, then looked at her brother for him to confirm Ahri's story of being a Fox.

"Grey, explanation?" Tiara asked.

"She used to be a Fox but turned human after taking life essence. She's a one-of-a-kind Vastayan, and we couldn't find anything on someone like her." The Abyss Watcher replied.

Tiara deadpanned before shaking her head, "Like I said. Weirdos," she grumbled.

While walking towards the garden, they ran into Solas. "Good morning. Where are you going to?" he asked.

"We're going to the garden," Grey replied.

"Then do you mind if I join you? I have some business there," the First Born asked and Grey shrugged as he joined them.

When they entered the garden, the first thing that Solas and Tiara did was look around. "Wow, you don't see this much nature back in our world," the Dancer said.

"There were many places like this at the beginning of the age of Fire," Solas sighed sadly. "But now, you can barely see any."

Zyra made her appearance as usual. "Good morning," she greeted before looking at the two new appearances. "You just keep bringing interesting people, don't you, Grey?"